Report: GamingOfficialZZ
Name of player: GamingOfficialZZ

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:39360696

Time in GMT: 16:20

Server: Forums

Summary: The accused earlier today posted a PR on myself. He submitted tampered evidence within it in a bid to get me wrongly punished. I called him out in my initial reply but he (as you can see from the thread which admins /will/ still be able to access) continued to deny the fact. In my final reply I scolded him and took him through the last hour prior to the video he posted and informed him of all the rule infringements he commited.
I would like the PR to be reopened so I can use that for my evidence against this player.

Evidence:

Spoiler :
[Image: 9gXhKJm.png]

Spoiler :
[Image: FPfeAyg.png]

[Image: xTRvpSf.png]
I would like to request more evidence seeing as said player has decided to remove said video. Whether it be coincidence or because they were in the wrong; I do not know.

Thanks,
Joe Joe
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
Surely that is evidence in its own right? The user has not only tried to delete the thread, which you can still see, but he has also took down the very video he tampered with. The user is clearly hiding and removing all traces of evidence regarding this case even though he initially accused me of the rule break. If you read through my posts on his PR on me, you will see what I am referring to.
I can send the video i posted privately to Joe Joe. After reading the rules again I decided to remove the pr and the video. I enjoy uploading to youtube and i like to keep my channel clear of junk videos.
[Image: giphy.gif]
I forgot to mention that i now only have the full video as i use one location to render videos and i saved over it for another case
I will happy accept the full video as well as a Timestamp. If you can send that as soon as possible.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
In the deleted thread Joe Joe you can clearly see he only uploaded a 17 second clip and he responded and explained why he altered evidence. In order to understand the reason for me posting this PR, you will have to view the video from the timestamp GamingOfficialZZ cut from and where he ended it. GamingOfficialZZ cut out our previous interactions to take the situation out of context. And now he just so happens to have the full video? Pretty fishy if you ask me.
Could you please screenshot the posts in the deleted thread so they can be used here as evidence?
I would also like to point out that GamingOfficialZZ has a history of taking footage and editing out any previous context. You can see it in this PR: https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=86171
GamingOfficialZZ accused Ethanbradberry of metagaming, when infact Ethan had sufficient IC reason for hostaging GamingOfficialZZ, of which he decided to leave out of the video.
(04-12-2018, 09:00 PM)Captain Barry Wrote: I would also like to point out that GamingOfficialZZ has a history of taking footage and editing out any previous context. You can see it in this PR: https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=86171
GamingOfficialZZ accused Ethanbradberry of metagaming, when infact Ethan had sufficient IC reason for hostaging GamingOfficialZZ, of which he decided to leave out of the video.

That's false, I never edited the clip in that PR to make it look like they were in the wrong. If you read it he only blamed me for it and I can't do much about it.
]
EDIT:
I have also sent the full video to Joe Joe in private.
(04-12-2018, 09:11 PM)GamingOfficialZZ Wrote:
(04-12-2018, 09:00 PM)Captain Barry Wrote: I would also like to point out that GamingOfficialZZ has a history of taking footage and editing out any previous context. You can see it in this PR: https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=86171

That's false, I never edited the clip in that PR to make it look like they were in the wrong. If you read it he only blamed me for it and I can't do much about it.
]
EDIT:
I have also sent the full video to Joe Joe in private.

Your original reasons for the report were random hostaging and insufficient reason to kill. Yet Ethan did in-fact have sufficient reason. You had taken video footage and posted it without context in order to get someone banned, exactly as you did with the report you made on me. That you then went on to delete once you realised you had been caught out.