Report: Ethan Bradberry
Name of player: Ethan Bradberry

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:61025599

Time in GMT: 12:45

Server: V5P

Summary: Randomly knocked me out took me hostage and kill me. He also addmitted to meta-gaming to know i was the only one on the server with the rpp to use the gas mask suit.

Evidence: I have edited this for the purpose of this case i will release the full video if needed.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Awaiting reply from Ethan.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
Heart 
posting for mr ethanbradberry

I had an RP reason to knock you out and hostage you, and kill you. You threw a Molotov out my base and then denied it in my face. I had witnessed you, in a gas mask suit, throw the Molotov at my base from my camera that was positioned outside. I never metagamed by saying you were the only one on the server with enough RPPs to use the gas mask suit, I never used that information IC - You were the only person in the city wearing a gas mask suit. I only stated that you were the only one with enough RPPs after you started denying it in OOC.

You have taken my OOC statment out of context in an attempt to get me punished for metagaming. I never used that information IC, and only said it in an OOC comment after you said in OOC you never threw the moltov.

I had sufficent reason IC to belive that you were the one who threw the molotov, which I may add you had no reason to do so, because of the following;
You were the only one outside  the base at the time when the moltov was throwen
I would also like to bring up some blatant rule breakage from your point, in which you should know better with 1400 hours.

"2.8 Custom job titles must be realistic (don't roleplay something that isn't human), specific and accurately state what character you intend to roleplay (do not set your job as 'criminal' or 'classified' for example)."

I would also like to point out you having a weapon on your back, standing around within full view of the public, within a public place which violates the rule;

8.1 You can't commit crimes in public and you must have a valid roleplay reason (you can rob a store in public, if deemed safe to do so). Public locations are the city, Metro stations and Connectivity road.
[Image: ASJxGx6.png]
Signature made by meisterfinncoonlon, demoted trial admin 
I wasn't in public with a weapon i was near the slumbs and also i would like to say about 2.8 I haven't played in a while so i will have a reread the rules at some point because they have clearly been changed.
[Image: giphy.gif]
User will be given the benefit of the doubt in regards to the hostaging.
User will however be given a ban for his invalid custom jobname, as he was warned by Divey previously.

Approved.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.