Changing the F1 Market Place Layout
Title of suggestion: Changing the F1 Marketplace Price List 

Description: Changing the Market Place so that the cheapest/less expensive items are at the top of the tab and the most expensive is at the bottom. This suggestion is not suggesting to change any price or item in the market, just the layout.

Why: It is easier for every day items (such as Toolboxes, Petrol Cans etc) to be at the top, since not many people are going to be buying McLaren P1s daily. This also allows for the cheapest items (usually the items that are bought regularly) to be easily accessed without having to waste the time scrolling down to get a tool box.

This also allows new users/users trying to gain a big inventory to go down the list almost like a check-list rather than starting at the most expensive car/item and realising they have no-where near the amount needed for it, perhaps even given them a goal to achieve. I just think it'll be nice and quick for every player, as well as I do not see any downsides to this change Cheese
Well couldnt you just have a dropdown which when pressed gives you the option to have different layouts.

This would be very easy to do. The reason for the dropdown and different types of layouts is so that it can be flexible and fit everyones preference.

+support
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
+Support

Maybe add a filter button to filter Price: High - Low or Low - high.
The following 1 user Likes Luna's post:
  • Chumps
+Support
[Image: ylOZyXY.jpg]
+ Support.
Add a filter with multiple options, low to high, high to low etc.

[Image: uickTS0.png] +Rep
+Support
Kind Regards,
Nephew
Fearless Donator
+support for perqe or arny's suggestions
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
+Support
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
+support