Report: <KA34, Rossco689 >
Name of player: KA34 & rossco689

SteamID: KA34: STEAM_0:0:71454368, Rossco689: STEAM_0:0:102737163

Time in GMT: Around 13:20

Server: V5P

Summary: After me and another rebel finished of an SRU shooting us with a pistol, I tried to escape. We had drawn a lot of attention from the gunshots, and a lot of people gathered around us. 

You can clearly see me telling the officer to leave, multiple times, even shooting in the air to scare the crowd away from me. But none of them leave. This is very unrealistic as they should all be scared of me since I had just killed a man, and I'm shooting in the air & pointing my gun at them.

After all of them refuse to leave, KA34 decided to be a hero, and protect the Police. Something that I think is FailRP. Its clearly says in the description of the Corleones 

"A member of the Corleone family who obeys the orders of their boss, the Don Corleone. Involved in illegal activities and often living a luxurious life."

For a Corleone to do such action, in an attempt to save a Police Officer, is FailRP in my opinion.

Rossco689 Rule Breaks:
- 3.5 You must follow FearRP by acting afraid of threatening situations that affect your own or accomplices lives. To initiate FearRP have a weapon out and give orders.

KA34 Rule Breaks:
- 3.5 You must follow FearRP by acting afraid of threatening situations that affect your own or accomplices lives. To initiate FearRP have a weapon out and give orders.
- 3.1a Violence should always be the last option
- 3.5a You cannot attack or draw a weapon on a person that has a gun pointed at you

- 6.1 Groups may not work with the government
- 3.1 Do not harm/kill people randomly(RDM), you must have a valid roleplay reason
- 3.6 Actions taken by a player must reflect the consequences of death, imprisonment, and loss of liberty realistic.

Evidence

https://youtu.be/y6gzN1vgt1Q
https://imgur.com/nwWuwHo (Proof of KA34 giving invalid reasons for his actions)
https://imgur.com/a/b1lTN (KA34, saying he is allowed to instantly kill me because gunshots were near him. Realistically, if gun shoots are near someone, like it in the video, you should be scared in that situation, and leave as I requested him to do.)
https://imgur.com/a/mRg2c (Saying he's allowed to do it because he's a Corleone, and I'm a rebel. "We're enemies"
https://imgur.com/a/9xJTs
Kind Regards,
Aptitude
Fearless Donator

[Image: 1b8527feff49f5ae2ffa1203ea9562ad62d97b65.gifv]
Ok so this is on my mobile phone so i will not be able to write it that well.

I would personaly not call it failrp since:
President was dead so no laws banning guns exept for no guns in public. I would save the officers life so odds of me being arrested is low.

Reasons why i would kill you:
You shoot near me and then ran around shooting near my property and you were a possible threat to my friends that were nearby. You are also a rival to my group(corleon) so i have no problem killing you.

Reasons why fearRP does not apply:
You did not point a gun at me and you did not tell me anything.

You also cut out the part where i was next to the dead sru and you just shoot a bullet rigth beside me.

1. "FailRP is the act of failing to stick to your in-game roleplaying"
Whether the president has allowed guns or not, that doesn't have anything to do with FailRP. Doing something against the law is something that's IC, and not FailRP.
"I would save the officers life so odds of me being arrested is low."
Chances of you getting arrested are lower if you just walk away. Also, Corleone's should not help the government... That's stupid.

2. I shot near you because you walked towards the incident. I didn't walk up to you, you could've just walked away instead of dealing with it in an unrealistic way.
I guess you owned the Nexus Store when you are referring to property. I did not "run around and shoot". The only time i shoot was over at nexus, where the crossings are, that's far from your property, you walked up towards me and tried to get involved before i shot those other 2 bullets in the air to scare the crowd away.
"You are also a rival to my group(corleon) so I have no problem killing you."
Still, violence is the last option. To shoot me instantly at a public area like that, when all I have is a pistol, and I'm clearly no threat to you, just trying to escape away.

"You did not point a gun at me and you did not tell me anything"
I shoot in the air and told everyone to get away. Everyone should be scared and go away. Also, since you are saying that the other guys around you now are your "friends" that means realistically, you should be scared of me shooting at them. So whilst I might not have held the gun directly pointed towards you, I must have had it around your friends. Realistically in that situation, you just don't pull up a gun at start shooting me instantly.
Kind Regards,
Aptitude
Fearless Donator

[Image: 1b8527feff49f5ae2ffa1203ea9562ad62d97b65.gifv]
--| Accepted |--

One of the accused 'KA34' has been found infringing FailRP and assisting the Police in a situation in which he should not have done by killing the people who were endangering the officers lives; this is the job of the Government not a Corleone. However 'Rossco689' is not found infringing 'FearRP' as his gun was out at the time and therefore you had no FearRP dominance over said player.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<