PR on [FL] James
Thread Title: PR on [FL] James

Name of player: [FL] James

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:22027439

Time in GMT: 22:11 Somewhere close around there.

Server: v5p

Summary: I rushed into his base at slums apartments to breach the faiding door. But then he or somebody else opend the door and James shoot me standing behind it clearly breaking rule 10.6. I later on responded to a call at slums apartments when my NLR was over and tried the same tactic but they did the exact same thing i altough do not have any video of that.

Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDUtBiggUe8

Hi.

Firstly, before this video was started, we were all concussed - hence how you managed to reach the door without dying. I was disoriented which impaired my vision and confused me.

Moving on, I remember the door being opened. I assumed it was the SRU who did it, but I didn't realise that it was one of our team, therefore the SRU was killed.

If you were in my position, you'd see the SRU at the door as a threat and pull the trigger. I believe that I can't be to blame because I thought that the door was opened by the police force. I apologise for any problems this may have caused you.
[Image: MbKaP7E.png]
It was a long period of time beetwean the concusion going of and you guys in the same shooting me. I do understand that it migth not have been just you shooting me but i think you would still have had enough time to think it trough. I do not blame it all on you it was just that you got the kill. I understand it also could have been somebody else opening it. Altough you took part in it and i feal like you knew that somebody in your team opend it.

Also, just thought I'd add this: You can't hold E and shoot at the same time. On our end there was a button, so clearly I wasn't the one holding the button down.
(04-07-2018, 10:16 PM)James H Wrote: Also, just thought I'd add this: You can't hold E and shoot at the same time. On our end there was a button, so clearly I wasn't the one holding the button down.

The door could be toggled on and off if you change the settings though. I would also like to add that after rewatching it in slowmotion you where the only person near the button and the other person next to you did not seam to hold it in since he was firing. And that means it would have bean toggeld on.

(04-07-2018, 10:15 PM)KA34 Wrote: It was a long period of time beetwean the concusion going of and you guys in the same shooting me.

Yes, I do realise that. However, I was still a little confused and disoriented following it.

(04-07-2018, 10:15 PM)KA34 Wrote: I do understand that it migth not have been just you shooting me but i think you would still have had enough time to think it trough.

Count how long it took you to die. I bet it was less than 1 second - I definitely did not have time to think it through. Especially when the police are at the front door and another opportunity for them to shoot us opens up.

(04-07-2018, 10:15 PM)KA34 Wrote: I understand it also could have been somebody else opening it. Altough you took part in it and i feal like you knew that somebody in your team opend it.

I explained in the previous post how it wasn't me. How would I have known that it was my team opening it? Nobody said anything.
(04-07-2018, 10:23 PM)KA34 Wrote:
(04-07-2018, 10:16 PM)James H Wrote: Also, just thought I'd add this: You can't hold E and shoot at the same time. On our end there was a button, so clearly I wasn't the one holding the button down.

The door could be toggled on and off if you change the settings though. I would also like to add that after rewatching it in slowmotion you where the only person near the button and the other person next to you did not seam to hold it in since he was firing. And that means it would have bean toggeld on.

It definitely wasn't on toggle. 100%.

I don't think you can really prove that through the video. Especially considering how many people were in our base.
(04-07-2018, 10:25 PM)James H Wrote:

I don't think you can really prove that through the video. Especially considering how many people were in our base.

Looking at the footage at the start and the video i uploaded i see nobody near the button exept for the person next to you that was firing and you and you where also firing. If you have your own footage you can show that but i see nobody else near that button.

(04-07-2018, 10:30 PM)KA34 Wrote:
(04-07-2018, 10:25 PM)James H Wrote:

Looking at the footage at the start and the video i uploaded i see nobody near the button exept for the person next to you that was firing and you and you where also firing. If you have your own footage you can show that but i see nobody else near that button.

How could I have been holding it down? You place a non-toggle button down and see if you can shoot while holding E. You can't.

Additionally, if it was a toggle, which it wasn't, the person next to me could have turned and pressed that button just the same. You had your back turned so you couldn't see who pressed it.
Just a summary of the entire situation:

I was partially disorientated and when my vision was normal, the keypad opened. Now coming from my perspective, a concussion would be a tool used to engage further into a fight and that's why you kind of did, crouched or not, you can still ram the keypad thus making me open fire due to my brain working in a way that "Concussion = pushing forward, vision has ended meaning theirs have as well. This will mean that they'll ram the pad open hoping for a successful push. I wasn't the one that opened the keypad, as I've said previously, it was a toggle so it's not possible for me to open and shoot at the same time as it would make my weapon in a holster mode. Hope this clears the situation up and I will be aware next time of any sort of minor mistake made by my current teammates. Rule 10.6 states - Do not use the fading door tool to fade a prop away in order to shoot. As said before, I wasn't the one that opened the fading door, I only opened fire as would anyone else due to fearing for my life.