New Jaywalking Rule
-Support

Regardless if the members of the community are from the UK or US, Evocity is based in the US. There are plenty of crossings around the map, which takes no more than 10 seconds to get to one, there is no point changing the rule.
Worth a shot, just kinda pointless to have such a law in a game.. oh well.
[Image: psnewsig.gif]
+support
Jaywalking is rarely actually enforced in America. It oddly enough comes from car companies convincing the papers that if people get run over its their fault, if you wanted to know.
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
-Support.
In all honesty it works fine now, I don't think there is any need to change anything.

[Image: uickTS0.png] +Rep
+Support
Let the President make a law regarding jaywalking.
+Support - Didn't really know what jaywalking was until I was arrested for it on FL once.
-support
Honestly it does kinda help a bit in preventing CDM or at least seeing who's fault it was.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
+support
The president should be able to make a law regarding this instead of having an additional rule added.
Many do not actually understand the meaning of 'Jaywalking' a lot of the time as well meaning it either isn't enforced at all, or is enforced in the completely wrong way / circumstances
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
-support

Reasons already stated.
(04-09-2018, 02:05 PM)Zombie Wrote: +Support
Let the President make a law regarding jaywalking.

+support such a weird perm law up to others also really annoying when going a British president/Prime Minister/king and so on
[Image: zypxjb7.jpg]