Police Searches
Is it against the rules for a police officer to search a residence named "the pot crib" (or something like that) under suspicion of illegal contraband.

The suspicions weren't aroused because of the name of the place. They were simply amplified.
(01-08-2012, 03:59 PM)iSoul95 Wrote: Is it against the rules for a police officer to search a residence named "the pot crib" (or something like that) under suspicion of illegal contraband.

The suspicions weren't aroused because of the name of the place. They were simply amplified.

Yeah unless you advertise "Come to the pot crib" because in real life you don't see a door with a name on it.

I know, but what I'm saying is that I was already suspicious of him, and wanted to search the place beforehand, then I saw the door and I was like.. "Well there's definitely something wrong here"

Anyway, I got a warrant and the guy shot and later banned me. So I was just wondering if it was illegal to do what I did.?
I would concider it metagaming to read the text on the doors unless it's a shop.