Huawei P20
Anyone getting this or already got it ?

Mines is due to arrive on Monday and so far every review I’ve read is putting it out in front of the iPhone 8 and better in every aspect especially battery life.

What’s he forums thoughts on these phones ?

I’ve had every iPhone since the 3G so a bit sceptical at first.
[Image: giphy.gif]
I'm a big big fan of Huawei, currently still making use of the Honor7 for quite some time already. Been looking for an upgrade and the p20 is definitely my go-to choice.

I don't understand how they manage to keep the prices on their models so relatively low, it's crazy.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 2 users Like Yonno's post:
  • god, Marty
(04-05-2018, 09:23 AM)Yonno Wrote: I'm a big big fan of Huawei, currently still making use of the Honor7 for quite some time already. Been looking for an upgrade and the p20 is definitely my go-to choice.

I don't understand how they manage to keep the prices on their models so relatively low, it's crazy.

Agreed and I believe it’s because they manufacture all parts themselves plus they are the biggest market over in Asia. I was gonna go for the S9 but at £70 a month that can go and fuck itself.

I also get a free £300 set of Bose headphones with it.
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • Yonno
-removed-
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Information 
If you buy a Huawei you are faget
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(04-05-2018, 01:51 PM)Awestruck Wrote: -removed-

Mate 10 is £39 per month.

I just got my P20 for £38 per month 10GB Unlimited minutes & texts. Plus the £320 bose headphones.
(04-05-2018, 02:01 PM)Midget Wrote: If you buy a Huawei you are faget

Biggest selling brand on the Asian Market. Phone is actually better in all aspects than the iPhones 8....

Call me Susan and fuck me up the arse in that case....
Came today a couple of days early which was a pleasant surprise.

Phone seems decent so far flawless fingerprint and facial recognitio, which is more than I can say for the iPhone.

It's certainly gonna take a lot of getting used to, never owned an Android device in my life but Huawei EMUI makes the Android a little bit more iPhone like which is decent.

Again flawless with moving stuff over from my iPhone thanks to Huawei s phone clone app.
I have been thinking about getting it, my current Huawei phone is great, but damn the new P20 seems amazing... You should post a review after using it for a while, haha..

[Image: uickTS0.png] +Rep
The following 1 user Likes Santaliz's post:
  • Marty
Bit slow on charging up past 50% but the battery lasts forever on this thing had it running non-stop from 1PM and still at 65% after charging it to about 80