Report: Saymon Polonczyk
Name of player: Saymon Poloncyzk

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:430659768

Time in GMT: 19:55PM

Server: V5P

Summary: Accused broke FearRP, then seemingly intends to be cdmed to avoid arrest.

Evidencehttp://plays.tv/video/5ac52267727210b5e2/fearrp
Your weapon was holstered almost all the time. Also I didn't hear you talking. I was away and gun was not pointed so I drove away. Since I was in FP View I did't see you poinitng the gun since i was looking foward, I can see the video and gun was un holstered when you were behind the car so I didn't see it.
(04-04-2018, 07:19 PM)Saymon Polonczyk Wrote: Your weapon was holstered almost all the time. Also I didn't hear you talking. I was away and gun was not pointed so I drove away. Since I was in FP View I did't see you poinitng the gun since i was looking foward, I can see the video and gun was un holstered when you were behind the car so I didn't see it.

Im sorry mate but if you couldn't hear me then i shall be perfectly happy to purchase a ear checkup and any additional things if they are needed, as for the gun not being pointed at you, you can clearly see me unholster my weapon and even more tell you to get out of my vehicle.
Video clearly shows you unholstered the gun for a second and then ran towards me when you stopped and gun was really facing me I was already in front of you and didnt see you pointing me. Once again I don't recognize that you said anything maybe your mic broke or some glitch occured.
The evidence clearly shows the accused breaking Fear RP, he can see the weapon and is surrounded by the police.

Approved and moved.
[Image: MZRod0q.png]