UBR: Druggo
Your name: [FL:RP] Druggo // RastaMouseGaming 

Your ban ID: 79944

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:419707422

Reason: Double Accounting | Bypassing Staff Investigation Using fake allas  

Staff member who banned you: Joe Joe

Reason why you should be unbanned: Well I’m sat here watching TV next minute I get discord messages saying RIP, You have been banned on FL etc I instantly go on the bans too see why I want to know why am I being punished for this I want too see all the evidence you have as actually I feel like this is actually quite unprofessional by Joe Joe he has randomly banned me out of nowhere a serious incident like this maybe I should be notified or questioned not just randomly banned 

Many thanks 

I did this on my phone sorry for any mistakes
Hi Druggo,

Thanks for the hasty response. However you have some fatal errors within this UBR which I believe that you should know. This ban was not infact illegitimate. You may wonder how can I jump to the point so quickly. Well because I know what you sound like. Some time ago you were suspected and banned of 'Double Account' however you resolved it with yourself and your Brother who you claimed was Conorplays_ . An Ex-Member of the team recorded this Encouter and I have made contact with him to get the evidence. However I know what 'Druggo' and 'Conorplays_' sound like and a video I have recently been shown indicates 'Conorplays_' on 'Druggo' account.  This fact is later backed up by a 'Goodbye Thread' you made then deleted due to constant backlash from the community due to your neglect to others. However I am not here to slander you for immaturity and disrespect but your Double Accounting.

As this video shows, it indicates you speaking something you did not do on Fearless. However the voice is not of whom originally claimed to be 'Druggo' however of 'Conorplays_' further backing the fact that you lied to myself and veteran 'Link' when we originally questioned you in regards to the issue. I have no other issues in beliveing that you were on the mic and it wasn't your so called brother due to comments you made on the 'Goodbye Thread' such as but not limited too. 

[Image: 23db96d83fca62886dd72bec41457a0c.png]

In regards to your point 'Druggo' may I inform you that Double Accounting is a serious offence so in no way was it a 'Random Ban'. I had spoken to you some time ago which you wormed you way out of and seeing as I know what your voice sounds like I know you are not who you are proclaiming you are. Furthermore I'd like to question the fact of why in this UBR you have NOT denied you are 'Conorplays_' and instead making a UBR on the grounds of unprofessional manor (Which it is not) in which you could have took to my superior but made a UBR. You are still dodging the fact that you are a Double Account and will not admit to it. I will obtain the evidence from Link when is is available and until then your patience is appreciated.

Thanks,
Joe Joe
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
This is not evidence this was done on a different server and you can’t just say you know my voice as that’s no real evidence
(04-04-2018, 01:19 AM)[FL:RP] Druggo Wrote: This is not evidence this was done on a different server and you can’t just say you know my voice as that’s no real evidence

Whether it done on a different server or not your voice matches when I last spoke to you and Conorplays_ and as a member of staff I am not the one who must provide evidence. However I will do my best to do so. You are also still not denying the fact that you are a Double Accounter and rather switching the topic to the best of your ability. Druggo I highly suggest you admit to your Double Accounting or possibly face a long Forum Ban if found guilty. You must remember I dealt with you last time and I remember your voice, and that voice in the video was not who you claimed last time. You forum comments further matched this. If you do wish to own up I recommend you do it sooner rather than later. When the veteran 'Link' responds I may be able to get the evidence to you. However if I cannot I wont because I need not to prove anything, many of the community know what you sound like, not just myself.

Thanks,
Joe Joe
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

I’m not a DA end of
Thank you for making your statement clear. As I do state though I will try and obtain the evidence from Link however if not I will use my experience with you, as stated I know your voice as do many, as well as you admitting it on the forums to a degree.

Thanks,
Joe Joe
Regards,
Joe Joe

I haven’t admitted anything on the forums about me being a DA
--| Denied |--

Hi Druggo,

Sadly I have not been able to get the evidence of veteran Link as he has cleared his video folder recently. However I am not required to provide evidence unless requested by my superior. Seeing as I dealt with you last time I know that you are actually 'Conorplays_' this is because when myself and Link dealt with you last time you spoke on Mic and during that time your voice matched perfectly with the person claiming to be 'Conorplays_' therefore after watching that video and seeing the comments you left on the Fearless Forums I am 100% sure that 'Druggo' is your double account and that you used someone else to be 'Druggo' when we last spoke to you. Not even on the forums did you deny that was your voice and therefore I am certain that you are 'Conorplays_'. As shown below I questioned Link who was unable to provide the evidence due to unforeseen circumstances.

[Image: d8c63cda5a63c9714e7f1c47fece3436.png]

Therefore due to I and many others know your voice and after investigating the situation for some time now I am sure that you are 'Conorplays_' and choose not to use your mic on Fearless because you would be caught as you were with the video. I thank you for taking the time to appeal, however the 2 year ban will stay and will not be lifted anytime soon.

Thanks,
Joe Joe
Regards,
Joe Joe