Lukey's Unban Request
Your name: hoot2

Your ban ID: 6122

Banned by: Eldar

Server: rp_evocity_v2d

Involved: Jake (John Slocome) and two other players whom I can't remember the names of.

Why we should unban you: I was banned for car theft, in essence. However, I believe my reasoning wasn't perfect, and possibly bannable, but I certainly don't believe I should've recieved a two day ban for it.

The reasoning for the car theft was as follows:

I had asked an admin if it was okay to Roleplay IC character relations. So, after he'd said yes, and aslong as I'd said it IC the scenario that it was fine, I began doing so. To try this form of Roleplay out, I went to the bar just outside of Evocity, and knocked on the door and asked for permission to let me in. Just before doing this, I notice there is a swanky Mustang pulled up just outside the bar. I was then let in, and I proceeded to tell them that my wife had cancer, and I needed money to afford her treatment, and asked if they could spare any. They obviously said no, and as I was leaving I told them they where "Heartless bastards" to which one of them pulled a shotgun out, started threatening me and told me to fuck off and get out of his sight. About half an hour later, after I'd cooled down from that encounter, I went back to the bar and stole the Mustang they had parked outside, as I knew I could sell it to earn some money for the treatment. I drove it back to my house, parked it up and began talking to my friend. Next thing I know, an admin teleports in, asks me to explain, so I do, then physguns me to the other end of the garage and throws the mustang at me, propkilling me. My friend then asks the admin why he propkilled me, and he replies "Because it's fun."

I believe my reasoning for the theft was skeptical, but I'm asking for a shortened ban sentence as I believe it's a very shady area of the rules which is hard to determine what's allowed and what isn't.

Thanks for reading, Luke.
Lol, it was fun throwing that mustang at you.

Anyway, like I said before, you selected the job "Security Guard" so you are expected to be hired by someone to protect their store or base or something. You were hired by a gun dealer that was basing at the car dealership for some reason? Then instead of doing what your RP job was supposed to be (don't even tell me you did /job so you are something else, you have to be unemployed for that) you were going around asking for money from random rebels who obviously had a base set up and they have guns (Who does that in real life? Walk into a dangerous gangster outpost?) and then you had to start insulting them. Of course they were gonna pull guns on you, they didn't even kill you though. And you being the trouble-maker you are, you thought it was a good enough reason to steal a car from the guys that threatened your life.

This is a huge case of failRP, and I think you were let off easy with two days.
Looking at it from your perspective I can understand why you banned me for the two days, and I do accept that I was being an arse and did FailRP. However, I'm asking if you could possibly shorten the ban to allow me to play throughout Sunday, which is the last day before I'm back at college. It's obviously up to you but I'd appreciate it a lot if you could understand I meant no deliberate harm and I wasn't trying to grief or minge on the server.

Thanks, Lukey.
Since I am a nice guy.

- Approved, don't let it happen again.