Unban request.
Your name: Ninja

Your ban ID: 70714

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:61913575

Reason: Double Accounting.

Staff member who banned you:  Avgar

Reason why you should be unbanned: Reason why you should be unbanned:
Hey there long time no see. I have been banned from the servers for a few years now, however, I’ve grown up as I’m nearly 19 and not a young immature "kid" as I used to be. I don’t feel like I have any reason to mess around, which I, unfortunately, did last time I was here. I feel like I have respect and I can follow the rules while enjoying roleplaying on the server. 
Recently I have been getting back onto my computer to play games since I’m on a full-time college course studying computer software and development. I have been thinking about Fearless, I thought about all the fun I had (not breaking the rules), I enjoyed my time, I enjoyed making new friends, I enjoyed the real-life RP.
Now I’m not trying to emotionally change your minds, but I really hate the fact that I have a bad reputation and history on Fearless. I honestly don't know why I even found it funny to do what I did at the time, in all honesty when I was younger I was a basta**, I can’t really say why I treated people with no respect. However, over the last few years I have managed to change.
All I ask is for a chance to be able to come back on the server and have a good time.
I’m sorry for my past and I can't really change the fact it still happened. Again, I’m sorry for that. I know some people don't change throughout the years, but I can honestly say I have seen changes in me and they are for the good.
I want to get back on the server and have fun on my free nights where I’m not stuck doing course work so I can take a break from college and enjoy myself.
Evening!

We'll have an internal discussion with the staff team regarding your unban request to see the staff feedback on the situation.
Thank you and please be patient, we'll be in contact regarding the unban request!

-Siphon
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
okay thanks you. Smile
12 days later haha
Hello!

We've discussed your ban and we've decided to unban the account you made the UBR for.
Though the DA account will still remain banned, but you can access your main accout.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]