Aspire UBLR
Your name:  Aspire

Your blacklist ID: 98380

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:200223448

Reason: CDM

Staff member who blacklisted you: Kevin Ramsey

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:

I hit him with my car when I lagged, before giving me chance to call a paramedic kevin instantly blacklists me. I find this very unfair, I play with like a 2 fps, he didn't believe I lagged. I have made 100s of @ calls for cdms, most of them they are given warnings, so kevin can't go around assuming the worst.

Why would I purposely cdm? And if I did why was it not a ban, as you are basically saying I purposely minged.

To summarise:

This blacklist was unfair, Kevin I personally see you as an admin who knows what he is doing, but I feel in this instance you made a bad call.
Hello Aspire,

If you could provide with evidence exactly what you did at that time and the incident with me blacklisting you, that would clear up both my and your mind.

This report is written now and is questioning yourself why you would do this, but due to this incident happening a while back, your views and thoughts on things would change, especially with the experience of the game mode.

First of all, to avoid the situation with killing someone with the vehicle, especially when experiencing lag in-game, is to slow down while driving, not speed up like a proper race in the city. That is a big factor as well in getting a blacklist.

You are stating that you could not stop and call a medic due to me blacklisting you, that is false. I saw you drive past the dead body and kept going what I remember, due to that, you received a blacklist. If you would have stopped at the moment the incident occurred and apologized, it would be a different outcome.
Hello Kevin,

Thank you for the response,

I don't have any video or screenshots from the time. 

I will however make a firm stance on the point that from my recollection I lagged a few metres past the point I killed you.  What I mean by this is my graphics froze, when it freezes my player still goes forward uncontrollably. 

If my player drove sideways and turned then deny the Ublr.     This occurred on the road outside small general store, I can't remember where my car ended up. 

I apologise for speeding, I sometimes speed you got me.

I would never minge with a car, I got that out my system after my first ban.

I am pleading with you to deny if I turned and approve if it was my graphics.
I'm pretty much 99% sure I had graphics issues at the time.

Well thank you again for reading.
As I mentioned earlier,

"I lagged" is not a strong enough statement, due to the fact that you were speeding, if you were driving carefully and slow, then decided to stop and apologize for the fallen citizen, it would be a different outcome.

You drove the person over and then continued driving away.

Denied & Concluded.