Evocity's Hells Kitchen [Mini Event]
[Image: HetxdVT.png]
[Image: HetVx1F.png]

Do you have what it takes to be known as one of Evocity's best Chefs?
Do you want to win a total grand prize of $10,000?
Apply today!

What is Hell's Kitchen?
Hell's Kitchen is a world-renowned restaurant in Evocity ran by the ever so famous Gordon Ramsey. He has the task of picking a new Head Chef to make sure standards are kept in this fine restaurant.  This is decided by a competition to find the next best chef in Evocity, you will be tasked to make a set of meals (with your teammates) over a number of rounds, after each round, one member from each team will be eliminated, at the choice of their former team-mates. Not only have you got to please your team-mates with the effort and detail in your meals, you have to please the customers (whom you will be serving your fine food after making it) as well as Celebrity Guest Madeleine Gerin Lajoie and Gordon Ramsey At the end, when there is only one member in each team, they will battle it out, to gain the number one spot as well as Head Chef in Ramsey's restaurant 'Hell's Kitchen'. Have you got what it takes to beat these competitors and earn your rightful title of Head Chef?

OOC Information

When: Saturday 7th April 2018 - 7pm BST
Where: Northview Showroom - Evocity V5P
[Image: HetGK70.png]
Roles

Gordon Ramsey (?)

Spoiler :

Team Red (1/8)

Spoiler :
Charles

Team Blue (0/8)

Spoiler :

Waiters/Waitresses (3/4)

Spoiler :
Xavier Frost
BasicallyMental
Perqe

Customers (0/24)

Are you interested in eating on this special occasion? Contact myself if you wish to claim a seat.
There are 12 seats for each team, so make sure you stipulate which side you will be supporting!
You do not need to apply below, please contact me if you are interested in eating on the night.
[Image: HetJbVb.png]

Gordon Ramsey
Your task is to make sure your restaurant does not fail miserably, 
swift response rates are needed, you must have strict orders for the teams to follow. 
Throw in the odd motivational insult to get them to work harder or better, whatever you please.

a Member of Team Red
Your task is work as a fair and hardworking team-mate for your team, you must play the part.
If you do not pull your weight, it is the rest of your team's decision whether to take your red coat or not.
However, don't just follow orders from the team-mates, you need to stand out for Mr Ramsey,
even if it means showing your firm side every now and then. Afterall, there is only one 
Head Chef position.

a Member of Team Blue

Your task is work as a fair and hardworking team-mate for your team, you must play the part.
If you do not pull your weight, it is the rest of your team's decision whether to take your blue coat or not.
However, don't just follow orders from the team-mates, you need to stand out for Mr Ramsey,
even if it means showing your firm side every now and then. Afterall, there is only one 
Head Chef position.

Waiters/Waitresses
You play a fairly important part in the service of the evening.
You must make sure that each and every customer is satisfied with their food and the service.
Your role is time management, if the teams are not going fast enough, you need to
nudge you on, afterall, it is your job on the line if the customers are not satisfied.
The Template

Spoiler :
OOC Information
Steam Name:
SteamID:

IC Information
Character Name:
Character Age:
Experience: (Where have you worked and for how long?)
Team?: (Red/Blue)
Why should you be picked?:

The Establishment

Spoiler :
[Image: HetTCwy.jpg][Image: HetTQz5.jpg][Image: HetU7Jd.jpg][Image: HetUlka.jpg]

Terms and Conditions
By applying to be in this competition, you agree that any insults or comments made by Gordon Ramsey and/or any other member with not be take to heart, 
you will not attempt to sue and/or distribution a bad reputation on Gordon Ramsey or any other member you come in contact with during and after the competition has occurred. 
You agree that any damage that you cause to our technology or kitchen equipment will be paid for in full by yourself. 
We are also not liable to take responsibility for any food poisoning/accidents caused whilst the evening progresses. 
You enter this competition at your own risk. 18+ Only. 
(These conditions cannot be breached within 20 years of the competition occurring, if so, you will be sued for a breach of contract)

[Image: HetxdVT.png]
The following 6 users Like Create's post:
  • Ethan Bradberry, Luna, Xavier3.10, DVN, don, RoCKy
OOC Information
Steam Name: Xavier Frost
SteamID:STEAM_0:1:34185504

IC Information
Character Name: Demitri "Xavier" Macintosh
Character Age: 26
Experience: Worked at Tachitsu Restaurent for 3 years
Team : Waiters
Why should you be picked?: I have been Working at Tachitsu Japan Restaurent for many Years, Without a doupt i will Not fail this simple Task
A +REP per day keep my rope away

[Image: save_me.jpg]
Awesome idea Create, I'll see if I can make it!
OOC Information
Steam Name: BasicallyMental
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:94870333

IC Information
Character Name: Harry Walshie
Character Age: 27
Experience: Restaurant Gordon Ramsey for 4 years
Team?: N/A
Why should you be picked?: Much pervious experience working alongside the man himself, knowing what im doing
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
OOC Information
Steam Name: Perqe
SteamID: not needed but STEAM_0:0:104938071

IC Information
Character Name: Tommy Camorro
Character Age: 21
Experience: Restaurant Gordon Ramsey for 3.5 years
Team?: N/A
Why should you be picked?: Much previous experience working alongside the man himself, knowing what im doing when holding a plate and giving food. Fun fact can hold 28 glasses without dropping them
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
OOC Information
Steam Name:
Charles
SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:27479353

IC Information
Character Name:
Michael 'Charles' Martinez
Character Age:
Experience:
I've worked at Tony's Steakhouse for 5 years as a chef
 then I opened my own restaurant and I am working there 
for about 2 years.
Team?:
Red
Why should you be picked?:
I'm an experienced chef, I was interested
 in being chef since childhood years.
 I can do whatever you want and I'm ambitious.
I'll be the winner of this competition and Chef Ramsey will see who I am.
[Image: ipaLX1fa_o.png]
Love it! Can't wait to eat some grub.
This can be Closed please.
Archived as per thread creator's request.