SteamID: STEAM_0:1:199840243 

Time in GMT: Around 12:03

Server: V5P 

Summary: Attempted teamkilling

Evidence: 
[Image: YQpIh5U.png]
(04-01-2018, 11:56 AM)Spuddy Wrote: Aiden is my G leave him alone
(p.s he is new)

Apologies spuddy is new to player reports.
Please only comment if you're a direct witness there is rules.

I am writing on behalf of Aiden as he currently does not have a working account.

Although I did shoot the officer I am brand new and we were mucking about. I have now been told the rules by aspire and I realise my mistake, I ask forgiveness for my first offence, I know what I did was wrong so it won't happen again. I only have like 10 hours.

(Aspire) UPDATE: The cop was stuck so he asked aiden to kill him, I know this is still a rule violation but smoke has purposely tampered with the duration of the video to make aiden out to be a minge.

(Aspire) I have now told him about the basics so this incident should not happen again. 
He is a young fearless member who made a mistake.

Thank you for the report and I hope whichever staff picks this up can forgive his first mistake and give him a chance.

*Official Notice - Smoke Tampered With Evidence
I was on the server close to when these events happened. Both players involved in the incident were prop blocking, pushing and even killed Xtremefighter even after they had been told not to by several members. Due to the warning they received from the players at the time I believe they were aware of their actions and the potential consequences. Smoke did not tamper with any evidence either and videos showing events before and after would further show their lack of respect for the rules.
(04-01-2018, 04:09 PM)fieldy Wrote: I was on the server close to when these events happened. Both players involved in the incident were prop blocking, pushing and even killed Xtremefighter even after they had been told not to by several members. Due to the warning they received from the players at the time I believe they were aware of their actions and the potential consequences. Smoke did not tamper with any evidence either and videos showing events before and after would further show their lack of respect for the rules.

Not a witness or replying on behalf of anyone? 
Your reply is invalid as it breaches the rules to reply without being a witness.
Ignore his reply.
(04-01-2018, 04:11 PM)Aspire Wrote:
(04-01-2018, 04:09 PM)fieldy Wrote: I was on the server close to when these events happened. Both players involved in the incident were prop blocking, pushing and even killed Xtremefighter even after they had been told not to by several members. Due to the warning they received from the players at the time I believe they were aware of their actions and the potential consequences. Smoke did not tamper with any evidence either and videos showing events before and after would further show their lack of respect for the rules.

Your reply is invalid as it breaches the rules to reply without being a witness.
Ignore his reply.

I witnessed the player breaking multiple rules during the same time period, I don't think creating an entire PR to basically reiterate what smoke has posted is really a good idea.
(04-01-2018, 04:25 PM)fieldy Wrote:

Ignore his reply.

I witnessed the player breaking multiple rules during the same time period, I don't think creating an entire PR to basically reiterate what smoke has posted is really a good idea.

You are not a witness to the player report, stop replying, an admin should warn you for this.
(04-01-2018, 01:52 PM)Aspire Wrote:
(p.s he is new)

I am writing on behalf of Aiden as he currently does not have a working account.

Although I did shoot the officer I am brand new and we were mucking about. I have now been told the rules by aspire and I realise my mistake, I ask forgiveness for my first offence, I know what I did was wrong so it won't happen again. I only have like 10 hours.

(Aspire) UPDATE: The cop was stuck so he asked aiden to kill him, I know this is still a rule violation but smoke has purposely tampered with the duration of the video to make aiden out to be a minge.

(Aspire) I have now told him about the basics so this incident should not happen again. 

Thank you for the report and I hope whichever staff picks this up can forgive his first mistake and give him a chance.

(04-01-2018, 04:47 PM)Aspire Wrote:

Ignore his reply.

You are not a witness to the player report, stop replying, an admin should warn you for this.

You claim I tampered with evidence, because I supposedly left out the part of the video where he was asking to be killed because he was stuck. The thing i do not understand is the following:

This is what you replied: Although I did shoot the officer I am brand new and we were mucking about. I have now been told the rules by aspire and I realise my mistake, I ask forgiveness for my first offence, I know what I did was wrong so it won't happen again. I only have like 10 hours.

User confessed they were ''Mucking about''. now you claim he was asking to be killed because he was stuck? He could have spawned in a chair to get him out. And as fieldy said, both players involved were also messing around with props, and had been told not to by several players.
[Image: YQpIh5U.png]
(04-01-2018, 05:49 PM)Smoke Wrote:
(p.s he is new)

Ignore his reply.

You claim I tampered with evidence, because I supposedly left out the part of the video where he was asking to be killed because he was stuck. The thing i do not understand is the following:

This is what you replied: Although I did shoot the officer I am brand new and we were mucking about. I have now been told the rules by aspire and I realise my mistake, I ask forgiveness for my first offence, I know what I did was wrong so it won't happen again. I only have like 10 hours.

User confessed they were ''Mucking about''. now you claim he was asking to be killed because he was stuck? He could have spawned in a chair to get him out. And as fieldy said, both players involved were also messing around with props, and had been told not to by several players.

It was an update to the report, he told me in a rush and then more clearly today so I updated the facts.
You have a lot of hours I am surprised you didn't tell him to stop.

The evidence shows the accused making a mistake, his first on the server, warn him or punish him and leave it, stop arguing and let an admin decide if a new player deserves a chance.
(04-01-2018, 06:08 PM)Aspire Wrote:
(04-01-2018, 05:49 PM)Smoke Wrote:
(p.s he is new)

(04-01-2018, 04:11 PM)Aspire Wrote: Not a witness or replying on behalf of anyone? 
Ignore his reply.

It was an update to the report, he told me in a rush and then more clearly today so I updated the facts.
You have a lot of hours I am surprised you didn't tell him to stop.

The evidence shows the accused making a mistake, his first on the server, warn him or punish him and leave it, stop arguing and let an admin decide if a new player deserves a chance.

Several people did tell him to stop and quite frankly he ignored us. Also, if you know you broke a rule you shouldn't really be arguing against a ban.
The video presents clear evidence of attempted team kill. However, I can see the player is new to the server and has no previous bans or blacklists. He will receive a short police blacklist, I hope that he learns from this and enjoys his stay on Fearless.

Approved and moved.