Shit talk me
Just a place to vent how you feel without any wizards punishing you.
what?
Wolven

youre a really annoying n word
Who? Wink
Hey look! Another nobody wanting folks to talk about him!
(04-01-2018, 04:59 PM)Jan Wrote: Hey look! Another nobody wanting folks to talk about him!

Salty sir, I get a lot of messages ooc, this is a way for people to say what they feel. Jan you're old news, enough said.
The following 1 user Likes Aspire's post:
  • sebasti161
(04-01-2018, 06:32 PM)Aspire Wrote:
(04-01-2018, 04:59 PM)Jan Wrote: Hey look! Another nobody wanting folks to talk about him!

Salty sir, I get a lot of messages ooc, this is a way for people to say what they feel. Jan you're old news, enough said.

Alright Mr. 3 rep and 15 likes, you're very popular and relevant.
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • Willem de Walrus
(04-01-2018, 06:32 PM)Aspire Wrote:

'Jan you're old news, enough said.'

Do you believe your own words there? Jan joined in 2011, still
more relevant

I never said I was popular, the point of the post was to allow people to shit talk me, you butted in as you wanted to become more relevant. Salt. Salt. Salt.
(04-01-2018, 07:42 PM)Aspire Wrote: I never said I was popular, the point of the post was to allow people to shit talk me, you butted in as you wanted to become more relevant. Salt. Salt. Salt.

In fairness bud, you "allowed people to shit talk" about yourself, and now you're becoming defensive about people's comments regarding you. Take their comments like a champ and use it to progress your attitude, maybe their remarks won't be so insulting next time Smile
The following 4 users Like Create's post:
  • Willem de Walrus, Random, Wolven, Weezy_