[Solved] Various Issues.
Exclamation 
Right now, I'm having a lot of different issues. I've downloaded everything that I needed from JohnSilver's workshop list.

I've also downloaded the textures from CS:S, HL2 ep1 & ep2. (I do not own the actual games but got the content from a site)

1) Some cars are completely silent. I own 4 cars. The legacy BMW works just fine. The Mercedes G Wagon also works fine. The mercedes c32 aswell as the mini cooper are just silent. 

2) The Sun/Moon texture is missing... Instead of the sun I see the usual purple/black tile thing.
[Image: cHfoEXq.jpg]

3) When I join the server I get this
[Image: A8bJ13z.jpg]

4) I'm also getting errors on some props. I get errors on other categories aswell, I posted this as an example.
[Image: gx2wEMq.jpg]

5) The rain is the weirdest thing I've seen. Instead of rain particles... lots of instances of my POV rain upon me... When I'm "wet" the whole screen gets squares of low opacity instances of my Pov. It's so weird...

[Image: hOFUNAE.jpg]
WET
[Image: ZosOHK8.jpg]

Please help.
It looks like you are having a StormFox issue, I know you already said you downloaded everything from JonhSilver's workshop collection and the StormFox addon was probably in there but try subscribe or re-subscribe to this addon:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...t=StormFox

As for your vehicle sounds I am not sure, I would recommend re-subscribing to all of the vehicle addons in the collection and unsubscribe from all of non-fearless vehicle addons.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
I had an issue with the sound file for the Nissan GTR R32 not working, so I manually subscribed to the addons and that fixed the sound issue
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]
I managed to fix the rain and the missing sun texture by reinstalling the StormFox addon. I also managed to fix the missing Mercedes sound by downloading the TMDMercedes pack that includes the specific car. I guess, I'll download the TDM car packs of any other car that I'm missing its sound. However, I don't know what makes the error objects and if someone has any idea which pack contains it I'd be grateful if told. In case this is not possible I guess I'll redownload all the content packs. I'll post the solution to each problem to the original post if and when I get them fixed!
The following 1 user Likes Tzimanious's post:
  • Panda
Any updates?
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
Thread closed, no reply within 2 weeks.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator