Report: <Aptitude>
Wink 
Name of player: Aptitude

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:42412667

Time in GMT: 19:08

Server: v5p

Summary
Said user placed props in places he did not own, violating this rule;
 - 6.4 Do not build in areas you do not own unless an admin gives you permission.

User also broke several doom-forting rules;
 - 18.2 Walls used to surround a base can't be more than 4 metres tall (4 PHX units).
 - 18.4a Colours and materials that remove the depth perception and allow it to perfectly blend in with the surrounding props cannot be used in defences.

Due to the user doom-forting, the police at the time who were raiding had a massive disadvantage. There was a tall tower in which people inside could shoot us without us seeing a fair amount of their body. The base was confusing to look at and see the players due to the material, and along with the height, we could not see the shooters chest. User should know better with nearly 500 hours.

Evidencehttps://imgur.com/a/apPKo
If have received further evidence of rule breakage;

- 6.7 Do not try to get on to rooftops; do not build on them either.

This was abused as a player did access the roof top and used it for an aggressive RP purpose.

prnt.sc/iy8wov | prnt.sc/iy8xf9
- "6.4 Do not build in areas you do not own unless an admin gives you permission."
Yes, I did notice later that our base had a stacked-prop on a place, something that definitely wasn't intended. Nobody told me that whatsoever until a member of group told me. However, it was only like that for a short amount of time since as soon as it was noticed, a member of ours bought that place. Once i found out, I then instantly removed it. We were never at the place, so we didn't see. The place that the prop was in was later owned by one of our members in the Corleones, so it was only like that for a short time. However, as I said. I removed that instantly.
Instead of taking a screenshot of it, you could have told me. It's pretty obvious that I didn't do that on purpose.

- 18.2 Walls used to surround a base can't be more than 4 meters tall (4 PHX units).
I have no idea on how to check PHX units, however. I see a lot of larger walls around bases like that daily, therefore I thought it was allowed. I asked multiple people that we were basing with (4 people) and nobody had anything to say about that. So doesn't seem like I'm the only one without knowing this.
Again, instead of instantly taking a picture. You could've just pm'd me and I would have fixed that in a few seconds.

- 18.4a Colours and materials that remove the depth perception and allow it to perfectly blend in with the surrounding props cannot be used in defenses.
How is it "perfectly blending in with the props"? The surrounding props are grey, and the walls are black. Also, this was also for a short amount of time. The base was changed to a gold metal color.

- 6.7 Do not try to get on to rooftops; do not build on them either & doomfort
We didn't build on rooftops, however, we definitely were on them. I do apologize for this indeed, as I actually didn't know about this. I used the rooftop as advantage 1 time, and never killed anyone using it. So at least that is great, I then talked to the person that I used the rooftop against and he said it was fine since I never actually killed anyone. I then immediately removed the access to the rooftop.

I was on the build server a few days ago, building my first ever base. This was the outcome. It was a stress build base and i definitely should have taken more time to review the rules of building and make sure there are no mistakes, such as stacked props in other shops. I sincerely apologize for this. I understand a lot of people expect more from someone with almost over 500 hours. But in all honesty, I've never built a base on the server, so it was completely new to me, and I did not think it was as strict as it was, but I do understand that now.

For future cases, I advise you to pm instead of making a PR. All of this could've been fixed within seconds instead of me slowly releasing my mistakes and fixing them.

Thank you.
Kind Regards,
Aptitude
Fearless Donator

[Image: 1b8527feff49f5ae2ffa1203ea9562ad62d97b65.gifv]
"There was a tall tower in which people inside could shoot us without us seeing a fair amount of their body"
Shotting from the tower is something that I never did. Don't know if any of the other members did that. Was impossible without showing the whole body, you could not look down at all if you stood on the top, only straightforward, making it completely useless.

The main reason for the tower is to have a view outside, and we never used it as advantage through the raid. During the raid, we all were inside of Slums Apartments, and nobody was outside.

All of your reasons of doomfort was never used at all during the Police raid, as we all were inside of Slums..

That's all I have to say about the situation. Still, don't understand why you cannot tell me in game, and have to go do a player report.

I sincerely apologize, as said before, this was the first base I've actually used during all of my 500 hours. There is a reason to why I always buy bases and use pre-made ones because I suck at building.

Anyways, i feel like this thread makes the negative side show alot more than how it actually was. It didn't turn out that bad, we were pretty fast with fixing all the problems with the base, 1 by 1. And we never used the "doomfort" towers and rooftops but during the gang & cop raid.

We all stood inside Slums Apartments 90% of the time.

Hope you understand.
Kind Regards,
Aptitude
Fearless Donator

You went multiple times on the roof and shot me. You didn't manage to kill me, but you could of. You saying you that you haven't used them is a lie. As well as this I will post a video later showing some more stuff.
Read my posts more clearly, I clearly said
"We didn't build on rooftops, however, we definitely were on them. I do apologize for this indeed, as I actually didn't know about this. I used the rooftop as advantage 1 time" in the post above.

When I say I used it 1 time, I mean the occasion when you were raiding me.

--

"You didn't manage to kill me, but you could of. You say you that you haven't used them is a lie. As well as this I will post a video later showing some more stuff."

Again, I have already covered all of this. You should read my posts before you get involved. A video isn't required as I have already admitted to all of this but go ahead.
Kind Regards,
Aptitude
Fearless Donator

(03-30-2018, 10:02 AM)Aptitude Wrote: Read my posts more clearly, I clearly said
"We didn't build on rooftops, however, we definitely were on them. I do apologize for this indeed, as I actually didn't know about this. I used the rooftop as advantage 1 time" in the post above.

When I say I used it 1 time, I mean the occasion when you were raiding me.

--

"You didn't manage to kill me, but you could of. You say you that you haven't used them is a lie. As well as this I will post a video later showing some more stuff."

Again, I have already covered all of this. You should read my posts before you get involved. A video isn't required as I have already admitted to all of this but go ahead.
Apologies, i misread it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWiaIIGfxqQ
You can see that you have to jump over something to go through, next there is almost no cover on the keypad.
(03-30-2018, 12:36 PM)[FL:RP] Depress Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWiaIIGfxqQ
You can see that you have to jump over something to go through, next there is almost no coverage on the keypad.

When you threw a Molotov you burned the stairs down so you had to jump on that. When it was built it had a prop there which you walked up on like the stairs.
I saw people complaining in OOC and we didn't understand anything, but know i understand what you mean.

We did remove that after people complained, but we still didn't understand. It was never fought through that the stair would burn when away when throwing Molotov so that you had to jump over something.
Kind Regards,
Aptitude
Fearless Donator

Approved.