Report: DVN
Name of player: DVN

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:79053468

Time in GMT: 8PM

Server: v5p

Summary: User searched my house without warrant, no contraband was heard or visible from the exterior and only one person had been in and out of the property(Rudy), who was with me at the time of search. This means that NOBODY else could have seen it. One user supposedly reported me to the police, I highly suspect that the user was abusing a glitch which allowed him to see through walls to gain intel. This is the only way he could have found out. Despite me pointing this out, DVN still carried out the search even with a warrant. 

EvidenceRudy as my witness to this.
i dont wanna be involved in this as DVN just got orders and he did not break any rules

+ also Corrupt in Description

-Rudy
[Image: R5FyS1P.gif]
It Was Not CDM i Called a Paramedic!
Hey Fieldy, here's my side of the story:

We were called to the property by one user, as we arrived at the property another user was also reporting the same as the first before we even entered. There was a report of a potential drug farm and very suspicious activity.

Me and Jim responded to this call with the original reporter who lead us to the property. We had no warrant and no further evidence so we couldn't enter the property. The original reported said you had left your property and heard talks of 'meeting someone' which was part of the suspicious activity. As we began to leave to alert undercover officers to start an investigation your suddenly ran round the corner towards the door with another criminal.

We ordered you to get down and stay still, and once you complied the original reporting citizen from behind shouted "That's him, that's the one". Since his story matched up to the reported events so well we had full reason to believe there was criminal activity going on that would include supplying drugs.

Once cuffed I decided to enter the property with a lockpick. If I was to process the warrant we were under quite strict control and the weed that I found in that property would have been confiscated by others, not me. As a corrupt officer for my personal gain I decided to keep this search on the low since it was a rather small room, and it enabled me to keep/sell anything I found. Jim watched over you as I entered the property and took the weed and destroyed the pots.

I tried to 3rd person glitch the wall in Slums and couldn't seem to get past the barrier to see into your room to know about the weed, so your report on me/the reporting user IC is invalid without any proof, I also did the appropriate checks to that user which came back inconclusive of any glitches/hacks.

His story matched exactly what happened, all the way down to your description. I believe you may be quite angry since you're shotting around hacking allegations around so freely and you're not thinking about the situation considering we had probable cause. He didn't see the weed but he reported suspicious activity and the possibility of drugs being grown/dealt due to your behaviour.
(03-28-2018, 07:37 PM)DVN Wrote: Hey Fieldy, here's my side of the story:

We were called to the property by one user, as we arrived at the property another user was also reporting the same as the first before we even entered. There was a report of a potential drug farm and very suspicious activity.

Me and Jim responded to this call with the original reporter who lead us to the property. We had no warrant and no further evidence so we couldn't enter the property. The original reported said you had left your property and heard talks of 'meeting someone' which was part of the suspicious activity. As we began to leave to alert undercover officers to start an investigation your suddenly ran round the corner towards the door with another criminal.

We ordered you to get down and stay still, and once you complied the original reporting citizen from behind shouted "That's him, that's the one". Since his story matched up to the reported events so well we had full reason to believe there was criminal activity going on that would include supplying drugs.

Once cuffed I decided to enter the property with a lockpick. If I was to process the warrant we were under quite strict control and the weed that I found in that property would have been confiscated by others, not me. As a corrupt officer for my personal gain I decided to keep this search on the low since it was a rather small room, and it enabled me to keep/sell anything I found. Jim watched over you as I entered the property and took the weed and destroyed the pots.

I tried to 3rd person glitch the wall in Slums and couldn't seem to get past the barrier to see into your room to know about the weed, so your report on me/the reporting user IC is invalid without any proof, I also did the appropriate checks to that user which came back inconclusive of any glitches/hacks.

His story matched exactly what happened, all the way down to your description. I believe you may be quite angry since you're shotting around hacking allegations around so freely and you're not thinking about the situation considering we had probable cause. He didn't see the weed but he reported suspicious activity and the possibility of drugs being grown/dealt due to your behaviour.

"I tried to 3rd person glitch the wall in Slums and couldn't seem to get past the barrier to see into your room to know about the weed, so your report on me/the reporting user IC is invalid without any proof, I also did the appropriate checks to that user which came back inconclusive of any glitches/hacks."

I don't believe this, I was easily able to do it. There is no other possible way he could have known what I was doing. I did nothing which would have raised any suspicion in my eyes. 

"possibility of drugs being grown/dealt due to your behaviour"

I'm pretty sure the accuser probably looked at my job description and the fact that I had left the apartment. He never saw inside. Blatant FailRP in my opinion. As an admin, I'm suprised you never questioned how he knew.

Maybe I should bring the person who assused me of this into the PR too.
Your reply pretty much completely attempts to incriminate the user that reported your activity IC, so I'm not sure how you can continue this report on me.

I can understand it's frustrating when someone 'grasses' on you to the police but this is all a part of the roleplay. You should have contacted the Sergeant or the President.
I’m saying that you went ahead with the search without questioning the accuser, I made it very clear that I thought something was fishy yet you still allowed it to slide. You made it very clear you were the admin but you didn’t really want to listen.

Also, you still would have required a warrant to search. Rule 10.2 clearly states someone has to be in danger for this to not be in effect however neither of us were armed.

Finally, you lied about not being able to see my plants through the wall. I was easily able to do it whilst being arrested.
Moved to 'Staff Reports'.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Fieldy, what exactly are you accusing DVN of doing? You haven't provided any evidence.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
I don't really understand why you have made this report, in your replies you seem to go on at Seymon for being able to 'see through walls using hacks' or 3rd person glitching to see your weed but nothing about me.

This has been tested in Slums and I had a quick test whilst in the hallway during the RP, I couldn't see the pots at all. I listened to what you had to say OOC and I replied stating I fail to see any broken rules on my or the reporting citizens behalf, I said feel free to call another staff member over to get another point of view but I will be taking this back IC now and we continued.

There is no evidence to back up my supposed lies, I had a quick check and couldn't see anything. I've been told by Grapefruit that he tried and it was impossible, he carried out a more thorough check as reported but I'm not 100% sure.
(04-01-2018, 01:42 PM)DVN Wrote: I don't really understand why you have made this report, in your replies you seem to go on at Seymon for being able to 'see through walls using hacks' or 3rd person glitching to see your weed but nothing about me.

This has been tested in Slums and I had a quick test whilst in the hallway during the RP, I couldn't see the pots at all. I listened to what you had to say OOC and I replied stating I fail to see any broken rules on my or the reporting citizens behalf, I said feel free to call another staff member over to get another point of view but I will be taking this back IC now and we continued.

There is no evidence to back up my supposed lies, I had a quick check and couldn't see anything. I've been told by Grapefruit that he tried and it was impossible, he carried out a more thorough check as reported but I'm not 100% sure.

Not going to lie, I agree. Feel free to ignore this PR.

Sorry DVN.