UndercoverRP
Rebels and Corleones like to base up. The Cops don't like it. People like me want so bad to sneak into the bases and be a silent killer. Sadly, this is rule breaking, so I ask you, where are the limits of UndercoverRP? Is it allowed to tranq the people inside? Can you take them hostage after that? Are you even allowed to snipe people who clearly own contraband or carry heavy guns?

And can you do it also as a normal person just hired by the cops to do it, or you have to be SS?

Would like an admin to clear stuff up.
You can be hired as unemployed, the SS isnt allowed to go "Undercover" :p
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
And what are the boundaries then? There is a pretty large amount of weapons in FearRP, also some silenced snipers, I guess only for that purpose?
I think you could basicly use all guns, you dont even have to type "Undercover Cop" in your job.. :3

But ofc you can't be rebel to spy on them, and neither Corleone.. :p
But wouldnt it be basically RDM if you kill them and they do not know why? Because Toast told me so... don't want to risk a ban :|
Why would you kill them?

You still need a legit RP reason, like you do as Cop. :3
yeah it is sadly enough zero. it counts as RDM
wtf? you can't just kill someone because you think they have contraband or they are basing....
(01-08-2012, 02:52 AM)NiT GriT Wrote: wtf? you can't just kill someone because you think they have contraband or they are basing....

Ofc not, thats just silly.
What i would tend to do, is find a job, the best i think is Estate Agent as you can do many things with it, Ask a few questions etc. It is quite strict now, so i just suggest you just stay as a rebel or corleone, if your a donator Wear a suit as then they cant tell your a rebel/corleone without metagaming same with cops and SS, but i do think you need admin to explain in detail to be honest as theirs many things that can go badly and could lead to a ban
[Image: headster-fade-1.gif]
Server Hours: 450
RP Points: 9