The Red Room
The Red Room is home to and owned/ran by the Camorro family, part of their many hospitality establishments. The Red Room hosts invite only events as well as open evenings, but to get access you must be an elite member of society. Some say you must prove your bank account has at least $50,000 before entering, just to ensure you have enough money.

It is known that the Camorro family reside here on weekends when they're not busy and sometimes host informal meetings here with their business partners.

[Image: mKxYwI5.jpg]

[Image: 1D9FC56AB6CB0B6A48ABC2F624783374F038D82E]

The main entrance, guarded by heavily armed security carrying out searches and account approvals. (Ignore the floating baby ffs)

[Image: 108FDDC350108530BDFB7D3164F376EFF1277490]

Upon entering, you are greeted by another heavily armed guard that ensures nobody slips security. The Red Room has it's very own dedicated mixologist that creates cocktails and custom drinks upon request. The booth in the top right is said to be occupied by only the highest Camorro family members, but can sometimes be open to other elite public members for a hefty price.

[Image: D254520579F0C3C3CF21AB54745C6CCA2D558084]
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • Lesanka
Excellent job with this bar, DVN.

Good build and I'd love to see more!
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
The following 1 user Likes Grape's post:
  • DVN
This looks amazing man!

The following 1 user Likes Willem de Walrus's post:
  • DVN