Fultz's opinions
Hows it going bros, its ya boi FULTZYPIE

Instead of doing a high-class AMA like those normies, we are just going to cut out the middleman and do only opinions. No questions. Tell me what your opinion of me is and then I will tell you my opinion of you Smile
Favorite moment in FL so far?

I think you're a really cool guy and you taught me a lot i love you and i don't care if its weird
(03-25-2018, 12:41 AM)Willem de Walrus Wrote: Favorite moment in FL so far?

k
The following 6 users Like Fultz's post:
  • General Rickets, James, Wolven, Random, sebasti161, Preditor
(03-25-2018, 12:58 AM)Preditor Wrote: I think you're a really cool guy and you taught me a lot i love you and i don't care if its weird

My American homie. You were always a good bro. And will be forever my favorite person to become my predecessor once I stepped down from SA. Hugs and kisses  Fist
The following 1 user Likes Fultz's post:
  • Preditor
Wagwan babe xx

I’m with pred on that one, you taught me almost everything and ye I guess I do love u xx

I always looked up to you because of your past experiences here on FL, but once I got to know you better you just ended up being a dork and I fucking love you for that. 

You're an amazing person who knows when to mess around and when to be serious, and your thought process is very interesting.

Eventhough you're slightly older than me (which is completely irrelevant  Cool) I still feel like we have a ton of things in common when it comes to behaviour, which is really funny to see.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 1 user Likes Yonno's post:
  • General Rickets
At first, I only ever judged you by the kind of posts you made on the forums, until you became active on FL again. You're a funny as fuck guy
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Your a cool guy and you don't freak out like your brother if I'm near him.
I heard your past experience was good, unlike mine, it was terrible.

Your a class guy when it comes to humour, "how do I buy one of them (gasmask)" when you have above 10 points, lol.

Your building skills are on point, look at the lombardi Family dupe. 11/10 build.
Wolven

good admin