Scottish Dialect Test
Feel free to decipher the below message in a Scottish Slang to real English and win a rep.

It’s super simple stuff. Also, show your working for extra points.

[Image: 4XV9WvP.jpg]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Are you Scottish? I am. You can are a true scot if you can properly pronounce Ecclefechan,  Sauchiehall Street, St Enoch, Auchtermuchty and Aufurfuksake. You used to 4 seasons in one day. You can fall about *idfk* without spilling your drink. You can make *idfk* sentences just with swear words. You can irn bru is a hangover cure. You actually understand this message and your gonna repost it

Couldn't decipher two of the words, but done must of them.
(03-24-2018, 12:29 PM)Arny Wrote: Are you Scottish? I am. You can are a true scot if you can properly pronounce Ecclefechan,  Sauchiehall Street, St Enoch, Auchtermuchty and Aufurfuksake. You used to 4 seasons in one day. You can fall about *idfk* without spilling your drink. You can make *idfk* sentences just with swear words. You can irn bru is a hangover cure. You actually understand this message and your gonna repost it

Couldn't decipher two of the words, but done must of them.

Ken doesn’t mean can I’m afraid.
Ken kind of in NI, Ken normally means I understand here.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
i dont speak scottish but give me the rep anyway
I'm Scottish, I wear kilts, I'm a ginger, drunk af, my wife's too, I love Nessie, I'm the champion in Highland Games and I love to fight Cheese
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]

(03-24-2018, 08:13 PM)Weezy_ Wrote: I'm Scottish, I wear kilts, I'm a ginger, drunk af, my wife's too, I love Nessie, I'm the champion in Highland Games and I love to fight Cheese

We aren’t violent, that’s a common misconception. But say that again and I’ll know your fucking vagina in you swamp dwelling fuck er.

Have a nice day.
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • Weezy_
(03-25-2018, 07:28 PM)Marty Wrote:
(03-24-2018, 08:13 PM)Weezy_ Wrote: I'm Scottish, I wear kilts, I'm a ginger, drunk af, my wife's too, I love Nessie, I'm the champion in Highland Games and I love to fight Cheese

We aren’t violent, that’s a common misconception. But say that again and I’ll know your fucking vagina in you swamp dwelling fuck er.

Have a nice day.

wont do but with all jokes aside I think it said:

Are you Scottish? I am. You know if you're a true Scot if you can properly pronounce Ecclefechan, Sauchiehall St. , St. Enoch, Auchtermuchty and Aufurfuksake (oh for fuck sake?). (something) used to 4 seasons in one day. You can fall about (something) without spilling your drink. You can make whole sentences (something) with curse words. You can Irish brew is a hangover cure. You can actually understand this message and you're going to repost it.

so something like that? I think 70% is right?
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]

(03-24-2018, 08:13 PM)Weezy_ Wrote: I'm Scottish, I wear kilts, I'm a ginger, drunk af, my wife's too, I love Nessie, I'm the champion in Highland Games and I love to fight 
Gingers are Irish you donut
Are you Scottish? I am. You know you're a true Scot if you can properly pronounce Ecclefechan, Sauchiehall Street, St Enoch, Auchtermuchty and Aufurfuksake. You're used to 4 seasons in one day. You can fall about drunk without spilling your drink. You can make whole sentences just with swear words. You know Irn-Bru is a hangover cure.
The following 1 user Likes Viljo's post:
  • Marty