Time in GMT: 7 PM

Server: v5p

Summary: Exploiting the suit as non-donator

Evidence:  

https://i.imgur.com/mRZ3DSe.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7n7qef9...e=youtu.be
Aragorn
Fearless Community Donator
"EXPLOITED", This is a glitch I found which I will be reporting on if you wish to see, a video to show its a glitch I'll happily send one in....
 [Image: wS5L2y0.png]
(03-25-2018, 10:42 AM)Sam Smith Wrote: "EXPLOITED",       This is a glitch I found which I will be reporting on if you wish to see, a video to show its a glitch I'll happily send one in....
I told you it was an exploit you said ye i'll report it. You kept wearing the suit after being asked to take it off as you can see in the video.
Aragorn
(03-25-2018, 11:14 AM)Aragorn Wrote:
(03-25-2018, 10:42 AM)Sam Smith Wrote: "EXPLOITED",       This is a glitch I found which I will be reporting on if you wish to see, a video to show its a glitch I'll happily send one in....
I told you it was an exploit you said ye i'll report it. You kept wearing the suit after being asked to take it off as you can see in the video.

I did try to take it off, but as i forgot my Membership was up I wore it as normal I used the inv to cutsermize but then I pressed take off it says you are not wearing this leaving me unable to take it off, I will try to upload a video with the same glitch and also make a glitch thread.

Sam.
(03-25-2018, 01:33 PM)Sam Smith Wrote:
(03-25-2018, 11:14 AM)Aragorn Wrote:

I did try to take it off, but as i forgot my Membership was up I wore it as normal I used the inv to cutsermize but then I pressed take off it says you are not wearing this leaving me unable to take it off, I will try to upload a video with the same glitch and also make a glitch thread.

Sam.

, I have now uploaded a video of youtube to show what happended, with the suit

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfu3edUf...e=youtu.be
1. First off all that video wasn't recorded at the moment that i asked you to take it off.

2. You could have used an non donator suit and take that one off.
Aragorn
(03-25-2018, 02:16 PM)Aragorn Wrote: 1. First off all that video wasn't recorded at the moment that i asked you to take it off.

1. The video was to show that I was unable to take the suit off, not about what time
2. Thats the only suit I have brought in the last 2 months, admins can check the logs to see I haven't sold or / buyed a new suit
(03-25-2018, 02:40 PM)Sam Smith Wrote:
(03-25-2018, 02:16 PM)Aragorn Wrote: 1. First off all that video wasn't recorded at the moment that i asked you to take it off.

1. The video was to show that I was unable to take the suit off, not about what time
2. Thats the only suit I have brought in the last 2 months, admins can check the logs to see I haven't sold or / buyed a new suit

In your vid we can clearly see an Labaratory suit... Now you're lying aswell.
Aragorn
Suit -a set of outer clothes made of the same fabric and designed to be worn together, typically consisting of a jacket and trousers or a jacket and skirt.

The laboratory coat was there when the vid was made of yours get a admin to check the logs
(03-25-2018, 03:13 PM)Sam Smith Wrote: Suit -a set of outer clothes made of the same fabric and designed to be worn together, typically consisting of a jacket and trousers or a jacket and skirt.

The laboratory coat was there when the vid was made of yours get a admin to check the logs
 Im telling you that you could equip the coat and take it off after so you don't exploit. You don't need donator for those.

End of discussion waiting for admin to respond.
Aragorn