PR: Strike10
Name of player: [FL:RP] Strike10

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:64684406

Time in GMT: 4:00pm

Server: v5p

SummaryAccused user made a transparent, non bullet proof fading door to shoot people through down the natural narrow corridor in Northview Apartments as the keypad did not have any cover for a raiding force. This falls under the category of a Doomfort.

"18.7 Doomforts are not allowed."

Edit: Accused user also has over 1,100 hours on the CityRP Fearless servers, So in effect he should know the rules like the back of his hand.

[spoiler=Evidence:]
[Image: cd4cc8ac74a9635231c228b10fb8a82a.jpg]
[/spoiler]
----Involved----
He Never Abused it in any way, You Guys Never attemted to Keypad Crack it, if u Have any Proof of him abusing it i'd like to see it.
(03-23-2018, 04:29 PM)Julern Wrote: ----Involved----
He Never Abused it in any way, You Guys Never attemted to Keypad Crack it, if u Have any Proof of him abusing it i'd like to see it.

-Involved i dont think u get it a keypad needs to have a Defense part otherwise it is automaticly a doomfort
[Image: R5FyS1P.gif]
It Was Not CDM i Called a Paramedic!
(03-23-2018, 04:29 PM)Julern Wrote: ----Involved----

Me having proof of him using it is irrelevant, The build is a doom fort and he was using it in raids- He should know better with his hours.
Approved.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.