Police Animations!
Title of Suggestion: Police Animations!

Description:  An act to be added would definitely need to be added because of the realism that could be held behind it, the act would be the officer holding their hand on the gun and one hand infront in a ready position incase the suspect was intoxicated or was known to be dangerous so the officer could fend them off.

Why?:  The reason I think this should be added is that it would make situations such as traffic stops or armed standoffs more diverse because of the officer having his gun at the ready rather than holding it in his hand. If there was a man with a knife standing there you wouldn't see them with it out at their side they would most likely draw it incase of danger simply because they could be able to calm down the situation rather than scaring the criminal by having it out into a murderous rampage of fear.
*I get this could cause problems if random citizens were using it out of no where.*
lovely shutterstock image of policermans.
[Image: stock-photo-medium-shot-of-undercover-la...789819.jpg]
 [Image: ZOfygkU.png]
The following 3 users Like Zulu's post:
  • Ethan Bradberry, PhantomSolaris, Zona
+Support
Kind Regards,
Nephew
Fearless Donator
+Support Would improve rp!
+support
Though follow the template
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
+Support

Would enhance RP, such as traffic stops and when warning a person from doing a certain act.
+ support
Maybe make your right hand do the animation you suggested when you E + left click with your pistol. You'll be able to do different acts, f.i. forward halt and such, while keeping your hand on the holster.
[Image: Qw1lIDA.jpg]
Fearless Donator
Click me!

The following 2 users Like Spartan_KCT's post:
  • PhantomSolaris, Chumps
(03-19-2018, 11:57 AM)Spartan_KCT Wrote: + support
Maybe make your right hand do the animation you suggested when you E + left click with your pistol. You'll be able to do different acts, f.i. forward halt and such, while keeping your hand on the holster.

+Support
[Image: WWhqdJO.gif]
                                      +Rep me!
+support

Would add a lot of emersion to traffic stops and general police situations. This act should be limited to the police to prevent misuse, as I don't see any other jobs needing this act. Great idea!
1. Use template
2. +support
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
(03-19-2018, 11:57 AM)Spartan_KCT Wrote: + support
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon