Paramedic
I've been blacklisted from paramedic for almost a year, i posted a unblacklist request about 9 monthes ago, and again a month ago. Both times it was moved to denied without any response. Can i at least get a response as to why i am fit to be a police officer, fire man, but not a paramedic.

Why is it that i should be barred from this job forever because of one mishap almost a year ago. The admin who blacklisted me was never seen again by me too.

I really don't see the harm in letting me be a medic. I'm fit to hold a gun, and uphold the law. But not to heal people? I don't see the logic is all.
(01-07-2012, 10:27 PM)Bill Wrote: I've been blacklisted from paramedic for almost a year, i posted a unblacklist request about 9 monthes ago, and again a month ago. Both times it was moved to denied without any response. Can i at least get a response as to why i am fit to be a police officer, fire man, but not a paramedic.

Why is it that i should be barred from this job forever because of one mishap almost a year ago. The admin who blacklisted me was never seen again by me too.

I really don't see the harm in letting me be a medic. I'm fit to hold a gun, and uphold the law. But not to heal people? I don't see the logic is all.
Did you do anything bad while being a medic? Did you drive someone over or did you lack RP will healing. Or did you were afk for the same time. But anyway , A paramedic blacklist seems to be a bit unlogic cuse its not such a fames job. Also you speld banned as barred Cool and get the template or it will KEEP getting denied!
Denied for not using template.