Time in GMT: 12 AM

Server: v5p

Summary: FearRP

Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltrCgefE...e=youtu.be
Aragorn
Fearless Community Donator
I don't recall your mic working ingame
Involved

I was present at that time and his microphone did work just fine.

Hello guys,

Sorry for the trouble caused my sound must of not been working

What actually happened was i was going too pick up an order from slums off Ethan who i ordered ammo off then i was stood outside waiting for him and Wolven my mate as a laugh tazed me and cuffed me then ran off so i went after him too you know say uncuff me and i couldnt find him i thought he was at nexus so i ran towards nexus then got tazed so i stopped and the officer was trying too arrest me for contraband he wasnt a corrupt officer and he was arresting me for something i didnt have or do then i got told that Wolven was back in Slums so i went back that way the guy didnt even have any weapon at me he was just chasing me then i was stuck with 4 officers there and 1 of the officers said i can go back too slums too speak too Wolven about why i had been arrested but as soon as i went back these guys were pointing guns at me so i was getting told 1 thing by 1 person and something comepletly different from another person then i just gave up
Hello,

Regardless of your complicated circumstances before the rule break happened, the video clearly shows multiple officers putting you under FearRP. A microphone not working is not a valid excuse as you can clearly not only hear, but see that you are under FearRP.

Approved and moved.