Disallow the gas mask suit for the president
-Support
"It's kinda stupid for the president to ever be wearing the gas mask suit, it's also only always used for dictators to be able to wear it and walk around like normal. This way if anyone tries to kill them they can claim they were metagaming and as such they can't really be killed unless they tell people. It's a bit stupid and really gives them an unfair advantage so I think it should be banned."

Weak argument, President is a high profile person that may be targeted. Whether he is Democratic or Dictator, in times of distress such as assassinations or overthrow of the government, he should have the tools to hide his identity and disappear of the radar to protect himself.
(04-09-2018, 02:13 PM)Zombie Wrote: -Support
"It's kinda stupid for the president to ever be wearing the gas mask suit, it's also only always used for dictators to be able to wear it and walk around like normal. This way if anyone tries to kill them they can claim they were metagaming and as such they can't really be killed unless they tell people. It's a bit stupid and really gives them an unfair advantage so I think it should be banned."

Weak argument, President is a high profile person that may be targeted. Whether he is Democratic or Dictator, in times of distress such as assassinations or overthrow of the government, he should have the tools to hide his identity and disappear of the radar to protect himself.

-Support
-Support
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
-Support

Presidents/Dictators may need to use the gas mask in an attack as a preventative measure against identity being breached and possible chemical attacks.
-Support
+support for normal presidents
-support for dictators/militaristic presidents
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
The following 1 user Likes TheSiphon's post:
  • Wolven
(03-17-2018, 11:56 PM)Grapefruit Wrote: + Support if it is a democratic leader

- Support if it is a dictatorship leader
-SUPPORT NEIN!!
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
-support
+/- Support
I think as a democratic leader, you should not be allowed to use the Gas Mask, as it's very strange and doesn't seem realistic at all.
However, if it would be a dictatorship, then it would be better suited to the situation, and it should be allowed.
Kind Regards,
Aptitude
Fearless Donator

[Image: 1b8527feff49f5ae2ffa1203ea9562ad62d97b65.gifv]