[FL:RP] Tank - Backseat admining, RDM.
You did, I chased you till MTL. DerStorm can vouch that that's where you died. Now you're just lying. Admins please check that e did pullout a crowbar.
(01-07-2012, 11:03 PM)Tank Wrote: You did, I chased you till MTL. DerStorm can vouch that that's where you died. Now you're just lying. Admins please check that e did pullout a crowbar.

Mate, stop making up reasons for why you killed me, It's all there in the pictures, written all over that you chased after me because you thought I was the awp-er, so under suspicion you killed me.
This is the third time I'm repeating the same thing, I'm going to stop this arguement until an admin views this.
View these suggestions and support them if you'd like them to be implemented.
Holsterable Kevlars
That is not the whole conversation. You are leaving out parts that shows you're in the wrong. I didn't make up any reasons, you pulled out a crowbar.
Okay I've got some questions:

1. Tank, do you really think it is a good interrogation technique to start running towards somebody with a crowbar?
2. Tank, how do you tell somebody to stop in Local OOC while you are running?
3. Tank, even if you managed to type in Local OOC, how do you know he was not out of range?
4. Tank, telling somebody something over voice is not safe. You don't know whether he heard/understood it.

Tank, if there is somebody breaking the rules by RDMing it is an OOC issue, not an issue you solve ICly by yelling "raid" and pursuing somebody with a crowbar. You could've just stopped and asked over OOC, instead you decided to pursue him and in the end, kill him. I don't see any good explanation for this.
Dare to think!
Agree'd with Nudel, Will place ban when home (@ college atm)
But please answer the questions as i am intreaged by what was going through your mind :L
(01-07-2012, 11:03 PM)Tank Wrote: You did, I chased you till MTL. DerStorm can vouch that that's where you died. Now you're just lying. Admins please check that e did pullout a crowbar.

I do indeed remember someone dying near the MTL. Dont know about the rest of it.
1. Tank, do you really think it is a good interrogation technique to start running towards somebody with a crowbar?

Yes, but that is not what I did. I was looking to kill the person who was AWPing me, but I wasn't going to interrogate him the with crowbar. When I realized he was running because I had a crowbar out, I hid it. I told him I wasn't going to kill him after holstering it.

2. Tank, how do you tell somebody to stop in Local OOC while you are running?

You can type whilst running, It's not hard.

3. Tank, even if you managed to type in Local OOC, how do you know he was not out of range?

I don't understand what you mean by "out of range".

4. Tank, telling somebody something over voice is not safe. You don't know whether he heard/understood it.

That's why I did both, yet he still wouldn't stop.

Tank, if there is somebody breaking the rules by RDMing it is an OOC issue, not an issue you solve ICly by yelling "raid" and pursuing somebody with a crowbar. You could've just stopped and asked over OOC, instead you decided to pursue him and in the end, kill him. I don't see any good explanation for this.

I was convinced that he was the awper, since he wouldn't stop. But yeah, I accept the consequences. I think it's ridiculous that he would post a ban request on me for this, but whatever.

(01-09-2012, 12:50 PM)DerStorm Wrote:

I do indeed remember someone dying near the MTL. Dont know about the rest of it.

Thanks, but I'm afraid it's a bit too late. Tounge
(01-09-2012, 05:26 PM)Tank Wrote: I don't understand what you mean by "out of range".

Local OOC means only the area your in, so he may have been just out of it
Also this has already been approved and carried out by toby, moving