[FL:RP] Tank - Backseat admining, RDM.
Name of player: [FL:RP] Tank

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:35738339

Time in GMT: 21:00.

Server: v33x

Summary: I just respawned after dying from hunger, I walk to the nexus, suddenly I see Tank running at me with a crowbar yelling this is a raid get on the ground.
[Image: 2012-01-07_00192.jpg]

I start running away as he was fairly far from me with a melee weapon, so I ran all the way from town to industrial using steroids, he was using them too, eventually he caught up with me and killed me.

[Image: 2012-01-07_00189.jpg]

There was an RDM-er with an awp at the time, he killed alot of people.
The evidence that will get him banned is his confession for his backseat admining, take a good look at the chat.
[Image: 2012-01-07_00193.jpg]

[Image: 2012-01-07_00194.jpg]

[Image: 2012-01-07_00195.jpg]

[Image: 2012-01-07_00196.jpg]

Now this is the really incriminating picture.
[Image: 2012-01-07_00197.jpg]
He says that he wanted to stop me to interrogate me and see if I am the awp-er who is RDM-ing the server, and after I ran he got to a conclusion that I am the awp-er even though my kill count is 1, and he killed me.

[Image: 2012-01-07_00198.jpg]

[Image: 2012-01-07_00199.jpg]

This is a picture to show that I wasn't lying about my kill count.
[Image: 2012-01-07_00202.jpg]

He basically confessed that he tried to stop me and interrogate me to see if I'm the awper, and he killed me eventually, which is also RDM.

Thank you.
View these suggestions and support them if you'd like them to be implemented.
Holsterable Kevlars
I asked numerous times to stop running, you refused to listen. Why don't you provide the whole log?

Alright, yes, I asked you numerous times to stop, however, you refused to listen. I wasn't backseat admining, I was trying to catch the person that almost killed me. You were the only one in those horizons, and i wanted to question you. You kept running, after i clearly told you numerous times via MIC, and LOOC to stop. You refused to listen, so I had to assume it was you.

Edit: It's not like I killed you instantly, I gave you several opportunities to reconsider running. I hid the crowbar, and you still didn't get it. Anyways, I chased you from Nexus to MTL. Lol.
(01-07-2012, 09:51 PM)Tank Wrote: I asked numerous times to stop running, you refused to listen. Why don't you provide the whole log?

Alright, yes, I asked you numerous times to stop, however, you refused to listen. I wasn't backseat admining, I was trying to catch the person that almost killed me. You were the only one in those horizons, and i wanted to question you. You kept running, after i clearly told you numerous times via MIC, and LOOC to stop. You refused to listen, so I had to assume it was you.

Edit: It's not like I killed you instantly, I gave you several opportunities to reconsider running. I hid the crowbar, and you still didn't get it. Anyways, I chased you from Nexus to MTL. Lol.

You asked me numerous times to stop while running at me with a crowbar, so because I kept on running, you killed me.
That is one hell of a reason.
Holsterable Kevlars
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
User warned.

- Nudelholz
You suck.
(01-07-2012, 10:15 PM)Dorag Wrote:
(01-07-2012, 09:51 PM)Tank Wrote: I asked numerous times to stop running, you refused to listen. Why don't you provide the whole log?

You asked me numerous times to stop while running at me with a crowbar, so because I kept on running, you killed me.
That is one hell of a reason.

I want you tell everyone - Did I holster it for a while, or not? When we were infront of the fire department. After I holstered it, i told you to stop. I yelled raid, AFTER I holstered, then re-pulled it out. Not before. He had no reason to run.

(01-07-2012, 10:22 PM)TheGamer350 Wrote: I dont see that you had any proof that HE tried to kill you, tank.
I wouldnt stop if someone with an crowbar was running after me 2.
I was not involved, but i think these arguments are fail.

I holstered the crowbar, and I never accused him of trying to kill me.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
User warned, again.

- Nudelholz
You suck.
(01-07-2012, 10:32 PM)TheGamer350 Wrote: i meant you ran after him cause he killed other people.
Where was the proof of that?

Not only have you got the story wrong, but you're also breaking forum rules.

I'm not sure if he killed anyone, but I was being shot at WITHOUT dying. He was the only one nearby.

FYI, this isn't sufficient proof. You are not giving the full log, and you have no evidence of me killing you. (Even if I did admit it)
(01-07-2012, 10:27 PM)Tank Wrote: I want you tell everyone - Did I holster it for a while, or not?
Again, you ran after me, after about 30 seconds of running after me swinging the crowbar you took it in for 5 seconds and kept running at me, then took it back out.
Killing a man for running from you?
Holsterable Kevlars
(01-07-2012, 10:37 PM)Dorag Wrote:
(01-07-2012, 10:27 PM)Tank Wrote: I want you tell everyone - Did I holster it for a while, or not?
Again, you ran after me, after about 30 seconds of running after me swinging the crowbar you took it in for 5 seconds and kept running at me, then took it back out.
Killing a man for running from you?

Actually, you pulled a crowbar (Near rebel base). Therefore, I was eligible to kill you.

I'll show you the events that went by:

1 - I see Dorag walking near me, after I had been shot at.
2 - I walk towards Dorag
3 - Dorag runs.
4 - I tell him to stop.
5 - He wont listen, I hide my crowbar
6 - I tell him to stop.
7 - He still runs.
8 - I yelled raid, and pull out my crowbar.
9 - I yelled raid several times to warn him, he wouldn't listen.
10 - Chased him for 10 mins. (We both used Steroids)
11 - He pulls out a crowbar.
12 - He still runs.
13 - I kill him.
(01-07-2012, 10:48 PM)Tank Wrote: Actually, you pulled a crowbar (Near rebel base). Therefore, I was eligible to kill you.

I'll show you the events that went by:

1 - I see Dorag walking near me, after I had been shot at.
2 - I walk towards Dorag
3 - Dorag runs.
4 - I tell him to stop.
5 - He wont listen, I hide my crowbar
6 - I tell him to stop.
7 - He still runs.
8 - I yelled raid, and pull out my crowbar.
9 - I yelled raid several times to warn him, he wouldn't listen.
10 - Chased him for 10 mins. (We both used Steroids)
11 - He pulls out a crowbar.
12 - He still runs.
13 - I kill him.
First of all I just spawned when I saw you , I never went by the rebel base.
Your attempts to simplify the events by presenting them in a list isn't helping.
You found a bad reason to try and kill someone, and even after knowing I am not guilty of anything, you still chased and killed me.
This is just plain RDM under suspicions.
Holsterable Kevlars