Report: Niall Holloway
OsName of player: Niall Holloway & Nova_Stunts

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:66008120 (Niall) STEAM_0:0:78260628 (Nova)

Time in GMT: ~ 8pm 16th March 2018

Server: V5P

Summary: Team is found randomly raiding Nexus and holding me, the president who was not a dictator, hostage. Then killing me shortly after because an undercover government worker began shooting at them. In no way should have the raid occurred. Their reason was that it was a 'Jail Break'. However, I fail to understand why a small criminal group would run through Nexus Lobby and hostage the president who only just spawned in, for the reason ''to escape the nexus'' when they can more simply and safely leave through the Nexus Garage and avoid the situation, when there is a full Nexus raid and a hostaged president for no apparent valid reason.

Edit: User is found invalidly raiding Nexus, holding me hostage, the president (not a dictator), and then killing me with an invalid job title.

Evidence: 

Spoiler :

Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
First point-
Was not a raid it was a prison break.

Second point-
You were killed because I was shot at by someone after you were clearly hostaged.

Third point-
Does it matter if I were to go though the garage or the nexus. At the time I believed it safer to leave through the lobby.

Forth point-
The main intention was not to hostage you but to escape. I hostaged you in an attempt to cease being shot at and leave peacefully without any more deaths. But I was shot at and for this reason you were killed.
Kind regards,
Niall Holloway
Fearless Contributor
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

[Image: s4tHWB4.png]

Quote:''Was not a raid it was a prison break.''

The use of weapons, explosives, molotovs and more to forcefully allow yourself into an area is a raid. Jails or not it was a raid and you purposefully took the raid to the Nexus Front which resulted in my invalid hostaging, and later, my death.

Quote:''You were killed because I was shot at by someone after you were clearly hostaged.''
This does not give you the right to kill me. A criminal-looking man who claimed to be with you started shooting at you and you decide to kill me because of it? If it was a police officer or SRU that began shooting at you, then I understand. However, you didn't give anyone a command to not give get me killed. It was your fault to allow a random person into your team and you should not have known that he worked for me. For all you know, you could have shot him and that's why he killed you during the raid. So to kill me because some randomer started shooting you is a completely ludicrous reason to validify your point. Regardless of this, I should not have been ''hostaged'' in the first place.

Quote:Does is matter if I where to go though the garage or the nexus. At the time I believed it safer to leave through the lobby.
Actually, yes. It does matter. In fact, it is borderline FailRP to enter Nexus Lobby during what you call a ''Jail Raid'' to continue shooting police officers and holding me for whatever reason hostage. You actually used the reason ''in an attempt to cease being shot at and leave peacefully'' about entering Nexus Front, however, this lead to even more deaths, hostagings and this PR itself. So I hope it is quite clear to leave through Nexus Garage the next time you raid jails to prevent more kill farming, unnecessary deaths and hostagings for no reason. This way you leave more peacefully, safely and quickly.

The so-called 'Jail Break' turned into a Nexus Raid and therefore resulted in my unnecessary and invalid hostaging and death. This situation should not have occurred. As a contributor, one of the people that have a rank, you should be more aware of the rules and set at least a good example to the rest of the server; not farming kills and invalidly hostaging for the reason 'to leave peacefully'.

Thank you and have a nice evening,
Grapefruit.
Kind Regards,
First point-
It was not a raid on the nexus its self it was a raid on the jails. We only went through the nexus to escape.

Second point-
When your team get shot by a random guy who says he on your team and no even agrees to this. I think I have the right to believe it is a bit suspicious to just think he is a random criminal of the street. Also you say "you could have shot him and that's why he killed you during the raid" I know exactly who I shot in the jails and it was only cops. Furthermore, why would he kill all of us and not just the person who shot at him and moreover why would he just be in the jails and not say anything if he were a friendly? And lastly if he were in the prisons which he was not why didn't the cops shoot at him. It's seems obvious that he would be government if he walks in and doesn't get shot at.

Third point-
How the hell is going through the lobby fail RP in anyway? How could I have even known that there would be more cops in the lobby vs the ramp? How did I know that anything that you stated would happen through me going through the lobby. I took the risk that it would be easier to go through the lobby. Furthermore, you just assume that I'm kill farming as of writing this report I only have two kills and you think I'm kill farming. And how is hostaging you to save my life invalid?

At this point I honesty think that you are doing this just because you are angry because you got killed just as you got the pres slot. And you have a right to be angry. And just because I'm a contributor doesn't mean that I can't make mistakes.
Kind regards,
Niall Holloway
Fearless Contributor
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Why where you at the Nexus Elevators during a 'Jail' Raid? 

You invalidly raiding the rest of Nexus resulted in my rule-infringing hostaging and later, death. I was a President; not a Dictator.
Kind Regards,
We were pushed back by the cops as we entered the lobby so we fell back to the elevator for cover we didn't raid the rest of the nexus we went up to the lobby to then later escape but it didn't go as planned. You were hostaged as a means of escape because your life is highly valued by the government. It didn't matter if you were president or dictator I didn't look at it like that. I just saw a valuable life and a means of escape.
Kind regards,
Niall Holloway
Fearless Contributor

I have nothing else to say.

I have made my points and I still stand by my claims that you invalidly turned the jail raid into a nexus raid which ended up with you breaking the rules which the evidence provided clearly shows.

At this point, we have to have the administrators conclude this player report.
Kind Regards,
Quote:We were pushed back by the cops as we entered the lobby so we fell back to the elevator for cover we didn't raid the rest of the nexus we went up to the lobby to then later escape but it didn't go as planned. You were hostaged as a means of escape because your life is highly valued by the government. It didn't matter if you were president or dictator I didn't look at it like that. I just saw a valuable life and a means of escape.

I've highlighted some key points you've said that I would like to mention and respond to.

In the video, you can clearly see that there is nobody at all near you or trying to fight you in any way, You could have easily escaped without hostaging me by simply running out of the garage or the Nexus - Front. After you raided the Jails you should have found a means of escape instantly, which you could have easily done by leaving via the front of the nexus, or the Garage, but instead, you purposefully pre-longed the raid by hostaging me (The President), Purely to make the conflict last longer. After you had hostaged me (In a public place; which is another rule violation), It had turned into a Hostage Situation which was without valid roleplay reason.

All of the evidence is in the video, You can clearly see you and your team of Criminals pre-longing the raid by invalidly hostaging me in the middle of the nexus instead of just simply leaving. This was not a jail raid, It was simply you taking a hostage in public without valid roleplay reason and raiding the nexus moreover.

Now, I will no longer respond unless an administrator requests me to.
Kind Regards,
You can't even see round the corner so you have no idea if there were people in the lobby or outside by the door. We didn't purposely prolong the raid we wanted to escape but were unable to. We didn't even know you were in the nexus we didn't care about you. We just wanted to survive. You were hostaged in the middle of a raid so I don't think that it being in the nexus lobby matters at this point. I can't see how you being hostaged in order for us to escape to invalid as people have been hostage just for money.
Kind regards,
Niall Holloway
Fearless Contributor

I have just surprisingly noticed something in the evidence that is detrimental to this case, Niall. 

Throughout the raid, hostaging, and killing, your job title was ‘Citizen’. You had an invalid job title to kill people and hostage me with a hostage rope.

You have invalidly used weapons and black market items, in public, without a valid job title or reason.

Have a nice night,
Grapefruit.
Kind Regards,