unban request lorc of the silver rings
Your name: lord of the silver rings

Your SteamID:  [b]STEAM_0:0:65135421[/b]

Your ban ID: 74854

Banned by: Brikaas / extended by Snowredwolf

Reason: Proppushing, Propspamming | Goodbye, 11th ban. //extended by SnowredWolf

Involved: SirMinus

Why we should unban you: Its been more or less 1 year since i was banned, and i truly believe i have matured, i know what i did was wrong and i can assure you, i wont repeat it ever again.

So i was banned for Proppushing and Propspamming sometime in early 2017 if im not wrong, i was playing with Sirminus and we just wanted to have a laugh because we kept getting harrassed by some players.
I used a bathtub if im not wrong, to repeatedly smash the cars in the city, causing mass havoc, i was then dragged up by an admin and that subsequently gave me a better angle to be a minge.

I have also been banned on the forums for the past 6 months, so thats why i have not posted this earlier

as i said before, i am certain that i have matured and i will never do anything like it ever again. Im sorry for the havoc i caused when i was proppushing. 
señor de los anillos de plata
shitposter a nivel subatómico

Imagen de firma eliminada (demasiado grande) - DVN
Hello lorc of the silver rings,

Since the banning administrator is no longer
admin ill look into your UBR.

I will try and get into contact with
the admins involved.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]
Good evening,

Would you be able to explain towards the current Staff Team on why they should unban you?
You were indeed propspamming and proppushing as I could remember, something you should not do for a person with the amount of hours you've got and with the amount of bans you have.

You never did act mature in the past and I dont have the feeling you could act mature in the current time.

Current staff team can decided for you, as my opinion is to keep you banned.

Kind Regards,
Brikaas
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
The way I see it Brikaas, I don't remember you being involved in this case but fine.
I haven't talked to you in over a year, several things in my life have happened that have needed me to grow up.
Shit, I never saw you in any bright light either, you were constantly targeting me and my friend Sirminus and I don't see any reason as to why you should influence what the admins decide.

Just because you were a Administrator (demoted) doesn't give you the moral high ground.

As to why I should be unbanned, I am certain that I have matured, and I have several friends who have been unbanned and I would like to play with. They can vouch that I have matured, and you can not since you haven't been actively speaking or interacting with me.

cheers bruv

(03-25-2018, 08:20 PM)lordofthesilver Wrote: The way I see it Brikaas, I don't remember you being involved in this case but fine.

How is the banning Staff Member not involved exactly? Lmao

I haven't talked to you in over a year, several things in my life have happened that have needed me to grow up.
Shit, I never saw you in any bright light either, you were constantly targeting me and my friend Sirminus 

None has been targeted on purpose, unless you could provide that but it wouldnt matter anyway.

and I don't see any reason as to why you should influence what the admins decide.

Nothing is being influence, I'm allowing the current staff team to decided on what to do with you and I simply gave my opinion for you to read and understand.

Just because you were a Administrator (demoted) doesn't give you the moral high ground.

This information does not add up anything for your appeal.

As to why I should be unbanned, I am certain that I have matured, and I have several friends who have been unbanned and I would like to play with. They can vouch that I have matured, and you can not since you haven't been actively speaking or interacting with me.

Great for you that you have friends whom got unbanned and you wish to play with them, something I understand you want to do. Just telling that you have matured doesnt meant you actualy did.

Kind Regards,
Brikaas
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
(03-25-2018, 08:54 PM)Brikaas Wrote:
(03-25-2018, 08:20 PM)lordofthesilver Wrote: The way I see it Brikaas, I don't remember you being involved in this case but fine.

How is the banning Staff Member not involved exactly? Lmao

Shit, I never saw you in any bright light either, you were constantly targeting me and my friend Sirminus

None has been targeted on purpose unless you could provide that but it wouldn't matter anyway.

and I don't see any reason as to why you should influence what the admins decide.

Nothing is being influenced, I'm allowing the current staff team to decided on what to do with you and I simply gave my opinion for you to read and understand.

Just because you were an Administrator (demoted) doesn't give you the moral high ground.

This information does not add up anything to your appeal.

Great for you that you have friends whom got unbanned and you wish to play with them, something I understand you want to do. Just telling that you have matured doesn't mean you actually did.

Kind Regards,
Brikaas

I understand what you mean, but it's unjustified to say that you don't think I have matured. Like I said we haven't talked in over a year and you don't know how I have developed as a person.

id like to point to rule 6, its been 10 days without a proper response from an admin, 3 days ago Janzo daid he would look into it, and as far as i understand it, he has not.

Really? I think I have a few hours left.

Anyway since the banning admin has already responded so I did not need to directly contact them.

Could you explain how you have matured?

What would you bring to the community if you were unbanned?

What makes us think you won't do it again?

Also do you have any recordings or screenshots of the rule breakage?
According to my computer, I posted this thread at 11:17 am 10 days ago
[Image: 11c825c73b3f4a695ca046dd538e3313.png]
Sadly, I don't have any pictures or video footage from when I got banned, it's over a year ago and I got a new computer.

I know I have matured because of several situations in my family that have required me to grow up, including the death of two close family members. The way I have matured reflects in my age, 15 now by the way, with my confirmation coming up, its a requirement to act mature in the courses that I need to take. If you want to do as Brikaas did, and believe that I haven't matured despite not talking to me or interacting with me for over a year, go ahead. I know, and everyone I talk to knows, that I have matured.

What I can bring to the community includes:
  • Fun RP's with lots of possibility for player interaction.
  • A good attitude, being friendly to people who are friendly to me.
  • A comprehensive understanding of the rules, with having 800 or 900 hours on the servers. (I have read over the rules and I intend to do it again).
  • A mature personality.
The reason I know I won't do it again is because I miss interacting with the fearless community, I was an avid player a year back and I want to be just that again. I know what I did was stupid, and I regret doing it.

I appreciate you taking your time to read this and take into account what Brikaas has said, and what I have said.

[Image: FnPPHqc.jpg]Weird but thats what I see.

You say you have matured but you posted this on someones profile?
[Image: HHlMWCt.png]

Doesn't seem very mature.

Anyway,  thank you for your response and ill bring this up with the rest of the team.