Unban Request
Your name: CLLA (Steam friends name)

Your ban ID: 6059 (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)

Banned by:[FL]Elder (Admin that banned you)

Server: Evocity V2d (From which of our servers have you been banned? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?)

Involved: Arre, Yurera, Ghost_walker. (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.)

Why we should unban you: I should get unbanned because the guy i killed shotgunned down the door to our house and then did not leav even tho he was at gunpoint by 4ppl and that's not rp ad we wore the maffia so if they don't listen to the maffia they get killed if they dont listen to us, so the ban is unfair and the guy i killed need to learn how to RP
Heya!

Posting this to help my friend above!
The cop(Job Not important) Gunned down our door for no reason, played a retard by saying " Look at the little bird! ", When we refused to open he blew it open with a M3 Shotgun!

We killed him in defense, and he was on our property (If you play on american rules it is allowed to shoot if he refuses to leave) He didn't leave, so he got it coming!

Also, the WHOLE police force that includes SS (And Unemployed(Cannot specify jobs) Started storming our house, no reason was given, also Cops hired other people to use Molotovs and AWP to snipe us!

After about 30-40 min we got the first Search warrant!

Also, i got killed for closing the Garage door when they Pick Locked it open, yet no reason was given for this.

Your Supporter and Player, Yurera
I go band for geting attacked then i shot the man that attacked me and i whas a taxi driver and i got bandfor that i think the admin is banning every littole thing it was self defens if you did amarican rules i could shoot the shit out of them player name: killer11761(unknown)
And i was baned from both servers not one both go dam i think that admin is abuser
Read my apeal right under you'rs to see the one and only bias admin elder!!!!!!
Just did replied to. Elder needs to do something about his ban style prettey soon...
When I was passing by all I saw was every single Corleone in the most fail base ever with stoves and fences and a bunch of random props and shit, used to create a doomfort, all created by you. Not only was that happening, but also, in your back rooms, there was full sets of contraband.

So you are telling me that is is unfair for you to get banned for RDM'ing someone (which was true, I saw it, was in the logs as well) who told me it was an accident about the door being broken and they were trying to tell you so, then you pulled out guns on him and shot him down. And you guys are breaking several other base rules and you were producing no RP by camping inside your doomfort collecting contraband money.

Seriously, if you guys even look at the forums, you could have figured out that CONTRAWHORING IS FROWNED UPON. Especially when they buy out a whole f**king building and they don't leave just so they can get more money safely.

Okay so here is the list:
- Doomforting
- Fail base that fits no style of RP
- RDM
- Fail RP
- Contrawhoring

Another thing, almost everything you guys said about cops hiring others to snipe you and throw molotovs was NOT TRUE, after the RDM I stuck around and watch what happened, and none of what you said was true. Then when I made this ban you guys did THE EXACT SAME THING. You are all so lucky I didn't ban your group.
- Stop posting if you are not involved -

- Elder