UBR antisocial®
Your name: ⚡?antisocial®?⚡

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:106040070

Your ban ID: 79837

Banned by: [FL] DVN

Reason: D/C to avoid RP situation

Involved: Myself and police officer

Why we should unban you: 
Ehh, i was playing on server and a police officer went wrong way. He kill me and went to my house. He destroy all my contraband and handcuff my friend without any warrant. I don't break NLR. I didn't revenge on him but i was spawning (i was Don Corleone) and he killed me 3 times. I reported him to admin but admin banned me for "D/C to avoid RP situation" Im new player and i dont want to get banned, because i spend all day for buying a new car. And now im getting banned. Best Regards.
And now i know what is D/C to avoid RP situation. My game has crashed when he try to arrest me. My apologize.
Don't lie in the courthouse, you ran back to your property which I was raided after I had already killed you - logs should prove this. You never crashed it said

(Disconnect by user)
Dude, my computer crashed because i got bluescreen. So it Will Type 'Disconnect By User'
If you got the "blue screen" you would have not been able to instantly re-connect. You are clearly lying.
Dude, i Have nice computer with ssd, im joining and launching a computer within 5 minutes
Bump.
I'm sorry but can you unban me?
I really want to play with my buddy on this server <3
(03-16-2018, 10:01 AM)Walusek Wrote: Dude, i Have nice computer with ssd, im joining and launching a computer within 5 minutes

It was within seconds, as if you typed "retry" in console.

If you want to play with your friends you should've have broken the rules. It's only a day - you can wait.
Im new, sorry, i dont know that there is retry command. But ok, i only want to play on this server with my friend because yesterday i was on server from 10 AM to 21:00 AM (ban).
I know that its only 24h but my ban are ending on 21 AM so its not good for me.
If it will end like 14AM then i can wait with no problem ;(
Im sorry if i break any rule.
Denied

Concluding notes

I do apologise for the delay in response in regards to the ban time but you did unfortunately break the rules here. You are not able to provide any crash logs to prove that you crashed here and it's very coincidental that you crashed right before Ethan could arrest you.

Please check over the rules on what you can and can't do.