Player Report
Name of playerEthan Bradberry

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:61025599 

Time in GMT: 18:55

Summary: Insult in OOC, calls a player a minge. Clear ooc insult.

Evidencehttps://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...55F1024AE/

Now let me be clear I find this is petty but ethan has posted the exact same on me before and it was accepted so I understand this is a clear rule violation and I felt as a responsible community member I had to report this.
It was a joke, he was saying to me
It was clearly a joke, hence the way it was typed.
(03-13-2018, 07:11 PM)Ethan Bradberry Wrote: It was clearly a joke, hence the way it was typed.

That may be.
Mine was a joke and it got accepted.
Let the admin decide.
Rules are rules.
Please do correct me if I'm mistaken, but Ethan did not report you for your incident a while ago, Aspire, it was me.

Since you make it such a pivotal point of your argument, I believe I have the right to post here.

Your incident is very, very different to what Ethan said to Frost. I was also online when this "incident" occurred. It was a joke and Ethan merely added to it in a clearly joking way, with no rule infractions. Calling someone a "minge" is not an insult, more a description.

As for yours, it was rulebreaking, but let's not discuss that here. In short, your cases are very different, Ethan was taking the piss, and even if he wasn't, it is not an "insult" of any sort.

Thank you.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

(03-13-2018, 07:28 PM)Lewwings Wrote: Please do correct me if I'm mistaken, but Ethan did not report you for your incident a while ago, Aspire, it was me.

Since you make it such a pivotal point of your argument, I believe I have the right to post here.

Your incident is very, very different to what Ethan said to Frost. I was also online when this "incident" occurred. It was a joke and Ethan merely added to it in a clearly joking way, with no rule infractions. Calling someone a "minge" is not an insult, more a description.

As for yours, it was rulebreaking, but let's not discuss that here. In short, your cases are very different, Ethan was taking the piss, and even if he wasn't, it is not an "insult" of any sort.

Thank you.
This.
Even if he genuinely called a player a minge, it's too petty for me to issue a punishment for something like that.
Ethan clearly typed it in a jokingly way, with no ill-intent whatsoever.

Denied.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.