Zombie's AMA
Go and ask
3 best friends at FL?

Next promotions? (teachers, contributors, trial admins)

Favourite food?

Do you watch Netflix?

Opinion on me?

Why have you been inactive? Sad
[Image: clvck9d.png]
(03-13-2018, 05:35 PM)Zona Wrote: 3 best friends at FL?
Active: General Rickets, Ezekiel and Wolven
With inactives: General Rickets, Jordy and Richtea

Next promotions? (teachers, contributors, trial admins)
No idea, just came back to FL 2 days ago

Favourite food?
Don't have a favourite food.

Do you watch Netflix?
Yes, I do. Favourite shows in Netflix are; TWD, Marseille, Suburra: Blood on Rome and Nobel (You probably seen it on TV)

Opinion on me?
Very passive and polite.

Why have you been inactive? Sad
Got bored of  FL, all of my friends left FL so that just adds more to my boredom, and I also got triggered by Awestruck's ban as well. 
The following 1 user Likes konsta's post:
  • Zona
op on me plz sandman
(03-13-2018, 08:30 PM)JoshZ Wrote: op on me plz sandman

I personally like you, fun to play with and chat however can be annoying sometimes. But others don't really like you because you can be loud, obnoxious, disrespectful and of course talk shit behind others back which of course it gives you a bad name, hence why no one wants to be around you or you get muted.
Hows life in the US?
wannabe skid
[Image: J8Wdw2Z.gif]
(03-13-2018, 09:03 PM)Richtea Wrote: Hows life in the US?

Very different from Israel, I felt like Americans are superficial with their fake smiles and friendliness and the imperial system was confusing af for me. Whenever I go to a restaurant, supermarket, any place really people smile at me especially the employees. At the beginning I felt like they're plotting something or want something from me. Or whenever I go to some places that has a lot of people and engage in conversations they overly smile at you, way too friendly and sometimes I felt they flirt with me. American sugarcoat everything, answers, questions and comments, not straight forward at all like we do, if you ask something and expect for an answer, we just answer your question and they call it "blunt" or "rude" behaviour. The queues here have a lot of space, I cut queues multiple times without even noticing, compared to Israel our queues get into personal space to the point we even push each other. Americans can be naive in certain subjects. The security in festivals, malls, schools or any public place is shocking, it's horrible, criminals/madmen/terrorists can come simply come in and do what they want. The idea of having a health insurance to insure your health instead of having a universal health and health care isn't a human right here but a privilege  is shocking, in Israel health care is a human right. The tipping culture was ridiculous, you just can't get away without tipping. Everything is big here, cars, houses, food, drinks. Prices doesn't include taxes, so when you buy something for a price they get increased with taxes. When I first came here, in the restaurants, the waitresses or waiters comes to the tables and pour drink in my glass without even asking and interrupted me. Nearly all of the doors of every commercial place don't have automatic doors, so I ended up thinking that it's closed and left but they were actually opened and I had to manually open. In Israel, nearly every place even small corner shops have automatic doors, no such thing as pull or push doors, we are a very high tech society and country and we have pride in it. 

But once you get used to living here, you will understand the norm and customs here and why are things here are like this.
Favorite roleplay you've ever done?
Opinion on me?
What do you think of the current staff team?

(03-14-2018, 12:06 AM)Willem de Walrus Wrote: Favorite roleplay you've ever done?
Talent Show RP in the Nexus Store in V5P, it was hilarious.

Opinion on me?
My impression of you is that you're a laid back person and easy to get along with. 

What do you think of the current staff team?
I gotta give them credits for trying to make a difference and to contribute and willing to administrate FL, something that I could never do as it can be stressful and of course it's hard as you won't be able to enjoy the game with those @ calls or developing and yet they volunteer in their spare time after hard studies and/or work which they could do something instead such as go clubbing, go to the movies, enjoy and play the game or something but they do it anyway just so we can enjoy ourselves.

But there are things that I disagree with some admins on certain situations of how to deal with certain situations and if they're punishable or not. And of course, all of the staff deal with situations with an opinion regarding the rules, as the rules are in a gray area, meaning the rules can based in an opinion, some staff share an opinion regarding a certain rule punishment, some staff have a complete different opinion than some other staff. Like for example, there was someone who was blacklisted by a staff member for carjacking in public which is breaking the crime rules but actually he carjacked a car just outside MTL in V5P in an empty road with no one to witness, yet he got blacklisted for it anyway but he got that blacklist removed after a long argument. But overall, the staff team as people and not in their professional role as part of the staff team with a duty to administrate, are good people with good hearts that I respect, even those certain individuals whom I disagree with and have our own difference and had our fair share of conflicts, are still good people that I can respect and would give them a hand if they ever need one.
Could you donate me $22,934,824!