PR DMillion
Name of player: DMillion

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:5134910

Time in GMT: No idea- i think it happened Wednesday, I forgot to report him until now.

Server: v5p

Summary: I was raiding the Nexus in order to kill a Dictator and so i checked the Jails to see if he was hiding down there, i attempted to escape as quick as i could in order to not endanger myself with a gunfight against the government and try to find the president as quick as possible however once i had checked and realised that he was not down there, I was locked in by SRU & The Police who were repeatedly breaking NLR after i killed them, However i did not catch that on video. After i killed the Police Force and SRU a number of times, DMillion was the only one  remaining so i ran up to him and told him to let me out while he was unarmed (he was holding a riot shield prior to this but he put it onto his back). He did not follow my orders while i had my gun pointed at him- Breaking FearRP.
I'm also fairly sure he was breaking NLR with the others, But i don't know the specific time this happened so checking logs would take a while.

Evidence:
a)I wasn't holding a riot shield, it was on my back the whole time, don't lie in court; you said you were recording prior to this so why cut this out?
b)You're a lot less intimidating when you're behind the jail doors but I gave you the benefit of the doubt in terms of fear rp and didn't pull out my gun HOWEVER i walked backwards to the doors as if I was following your demands; I was 20ft away from you and behind a gate by the time I said 'no', that's hardly having your gun trained on me
c)Don't make false accusations about me not following NLR, you have no evidence
You clearly broke FearRP in the video, You did not walk back to the doors following my commands as you said 'No'.
I will no longer respond unless and admin asks me to.
Hello,

Clear breakage of FearRP - he has a gun pointed at you which would have taken your life in other cases.

The user will be punished accordingly.
Approved

Concluding notes

Provided above.