How
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEjFYLjl36w

Can someone explain the logic behind these weapons mechanics.
You missed
The following 2 users Like Fultz's post:
  • JackZ, General Rickets
How did i miss, when you can clearly see me shooting at his head.
I agree. I don't really like the weapons at this stage. They are very unrealistic. Like how many times do you need to hit someone with a shotgun in order to kill them? I don't know how many but I know that it will take some time.
[Image: clvck9d.png]
I have encountered this issue many times. And before you say the SRU was medkit spamming, they weren’t. A lot of the time, and this is for SRU only, bullets don’t register. I have no idea how, but I and many others have put even three entire magazenes into non-medkit spamming SRU with a little amount of bullets missing and yet they don’t die. I have even encountered this issue with friends that were SRU in raids and they admitted to not using any medkits.

It’s a mystery.
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
bring back cw20???
The following 1 user Likes sebasti161's post:
  • Zona
Gmod isnt meant for 75 people on a server with cars everywhere and gunfights every 5 minutes, Fearless pushes the game to its limits and bad hit reg is just something we’ll have to deal with.
Had an issue where I shot someone in the head three times in a row with AWP. Nothing happened...
(03-06-2018, 11:14 AM)Kevin Ramsey Wrote: Had an issue where I shot someone in the head three times in a row with AWP. Nothing happened...

mad cuz bad
(03-06-2018, 11:19 AM)sebasti161 Wrote:
(03-06-2018, 11:14 AM)Kevin Ramsey Wrote: Had an issue where I shot someone in the head three times in a row with AWP. Nothing happened...

mad cuz bad

mad cuz bad

but bad cuz sad
[Image: lXSWGjR_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 4 users Like Tomo's post:
  • Grape, sebasti161, SJ., TheSiphon