(04-19-2018, 01:02 PM)sebasti161 Wrote: -support

Why?
[Image: e792d39005da2391757deffde1a0202d.png]
(04-19-2018, 03:36 PM)DreeBott Wrote:
(04-19-2018, 01:02 PM)sebasti161 Wrote: -support

Why?
[Image: e792d39005da2391757deffde1a0202d.png]

-support
i do not believe this will benefit the community and in my opinion i do not like the suggestion or what could be brought to the fearless city roleplay severs if this was approved

happy?
+Support, needs a change for sure.
[Image: T3EIiMz.png]
+Support.

[Image: uickTS0.png] +Rep
-support

It takes skill to be able to micro-manage and shoot effectly.

Medkits don't give you a complete 'god mode'. If you think this is true let me come on the server and you can 'god-mode' me. We'll see how long you last.

Currently it takes great skill to be able to micromanage , coffee,steroids,injection needles, medkits, ammo, swapping off guns, when to reload and then while doing this keeping on the move to tatical positions (Retreated when outnumbed and focusing down attackers) and going for quick kills with good accuraccy.

The only slight thing that could be changed is adding another two seconds per popping a health kit. Other than that, everything is perfectly fine and if you cannot use whats given to you go back to PassiveRP honestly.

-Support

Edit:

If you remove how the healing system works and replace it with anything else all you'll end up with is who-ever is defending wins. On ARMA 3 whoever defends has a massive advantage and if you change it on this server it'll be a camping fest where no-one will ever push as they'll get killed by someone behind cover.
The following 1 user Likes User 12049's post:
  • General Rickets
(04-20-2018, 09:46 AM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: -support

Medkits don't give you a complete 'god mode'. If you think this is true let me come on the server and you can 'god-mode' me. We'll see how long you last.

Currently it takes great skill to be able to micromanage , coffee,steroids,injection needles, medkits, ammo, swapping off guns, when to reload and then while doing this keeping on the move to tatical positions (Retreated when outnumbed and focusing down attackers) and going for quick kills with good accuraccy.

The only slight thing that could be changed is adding another two seconds per popping a health kit. Other than that, everything is perfectly fine and if you cannot use whats given to you go back to PassiveRP honestly.

-Support

Edit:

If you remove how the healing system works and replace it with anything else all you'll end up with is who-ever is defending wins. On ARMA 3 whoever defends has a massive advantage and if you change it on this server it'll be a camping fest where no-one will ever push as they'll get killed by someone behind cover.

-support
(04-20-2018, 09:46 AM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: -support

-Support

Edit:

It does not take skill to spam a bind, like seriously. I'm aware you CAN be killed but you have to factor in poor FPS most of the time and also server lag which makes it a lot harder to actually hit people running around. You do have a good point with the defending rule but I think if they clamp down on doomforts it should be fine, as many bases currently would fall under doomforting. I still think that there either needs to be a delay to stop you stacking up medikits or some sort of PUBG thing where you stand still (but decrease the time it takes), there needs to be SOME sort of change that's not as drastic as the one OP suggested.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(04-21-2018, 02:14 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(04-20-2018, 09:46 AM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: Post

It does not take skill to spam a bind, like seriously. I'm aware you CAN be killed but you have to factor in poor FPS most of the time and also server lag which makes it a lot harder to actually hit people running around. You do have a good point with the defending rule but I think if they clamp down on doomforts it should be fine, as many bases currently would fall under doomforting. I still think that there either needs to be a delay to stop you stacking up medikits or some sort of PUBG thing where you stand still (but decrease the time it takes), there needs to be SOME sort of change that's not as drastic as the one OP suggested.

I disagree saying spamming a bind doesn't not take skill. Here is one of many examples below of even though im spamming my binds throughout the whole raid it's still fair. Below im pushing when I know kits will kick in, giving myself extra ammo just when I need it, stopping myself from not getting to zero stamina. 

There is  a lot  of skill when it comes to gunfights on FL which is one of the reasons I enjoy playing it.

The following 1 user Likes User 12049's post:
  • Falc