Nerf healing.
Title of suggestion: Nerf the healing.

Description:
  • You can only use the Medkit and the Needles when you haven't been damaged in the last 10 seconds.
  • You will NOT get healed when you get shot while "using" the Medkit / needle. (So you cannot spam it mid fight)
  • Make it so the Medkit heals over time. Because right now it just boosts your health from for example 10 to 60 health when you waited 20 seconds.

Why: Because of this:

He used a medkit 10-15 seconds before i killed him, which gave him an advantage as he got 50 HP while i shot him. It took me around 2 mags to kill him.
This didn't just happened once but twice today.
-Support

It would be horrible to deal with this update in game. If you're having trouble killing people, maybe you should start medkit spamming or using third person zoomed in will help too, rather than first person.
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
The following 1 user Likes Grape's post:
  • Spartan_KCT
(03-04-2018, 04:38 PM)Grapefruit Wrote: -Support

It would be horrible to deal with this update in game. If you're having trouble killing people, maybe you should start medkit spamming or using third person zoomed in will help too, rather than first person.

Im not having trouble to kill someone at all, as you can see i nearly hit all shots. This is just annoying to deal with.
+Support

Gunfights have turned into who can spam needles or kits the most, there needs to be a cooldown as currently you can use multiple needles or kits while hurt, so they'll just fill you back up as you take damage.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
There need to be both balance changes to weapons and to pharmaceuticals.

Right now the person with better micro-management wins gunfights, rather than players with better gunplay.
While in essence people that are better at something should win from the other, I don't think this is the right way to victory.
The so called "agressiveRPers" will obviously be against this as it's a system they've always been used to etc. but I think it's about time we make some drastic changes.

While I don't necessarily agree with DreeBott's suggestion, I do believe there need to be changes.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 6 users Like Yonno's post:
  • Pollux, DreeBott, Random, TheSiphon, Ethan Bradberry, Zona
-Support
Kind Regards,
Theoharakis
Fearless Donator
[Image: bEralVi.png]
Feel free to +Rep me here
Needs to be changed +support
[Image: fc5d486605e9927d1db6571ea04f89bf.png]
I mean I tried it once but the aggressive rpers disagreed. Unless we can come up with a compromise that both sides can agree on, it will be very hard to implement something like this.
[Image: unknown.png]
(03-04-2018, 05:30 PM)Broccoli Wrote: I mean I tried it once but the aggressive rpers disagreed. Unless we can come up with a compromise that both sides can agree on, it will be very hard to implement something like this.

The current system is extremely stupid though, something definitely has to be done even if it means a few people will be annoyed. I think OP's suggestion is way too extreme, you should only have to wait until your health is restored before using another.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
-support
Wolven