Report: bobo
Name of player: bobo

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:193447733

Time in GMT: around 11pm on wednesday

Server: v5p

Summary: came up to me and 2 friends and randomly cuffed me and a friend, then proceeds to taze me and drag me onto the railway to kill me

Evidence: Video only seems to work on the highest quality setting for me, not sure if you will encounter this problem but that it how to fix it.
Video - https://youtu.be/ZvZYOfLrWTI
[Image: P02wUS.png]
Have we RP'd together? Rep me here
The president was doing a dictator roleplay he made laws about execution, you were owning a weapon along with your friends trying to shoot officers down but i shot 2 of your friends and at that time they were breaking NLR and you're the only one that was left alive and i was about to shoot you anyway but you surrendered and i was ordered from the dicatator to do that and i was corrupted anyway, when i was warranting you he just ordered me to place you on the tracks, he knew my location by the panics i was doing so he thought i should place you on the tracks.

If he manages to upload a full video you'll see that i roleplayed this properly.
Such a lie.. I had no weapons, neither did my friends, you were also the only cop there so who were we shooting? I know for a fact we were all messing around on the train just riding it and when we get off this happens, didn't shoot any police. You can't lie your way out of this
I'm asking you to upload a full video to show exactly what happened because what you're saying literally doesn't make any sense.
I have it set to record the last minute of gameplay, I can't go any further back. How does what I'm saying not make sense.. I was at corleone spawn just came off the train and you randomly handcuff us I ask why you don't reply then continue to taze me, then when I get up you taze again and drag me to the train tracks.. We will leave this up to the admins
Hello, I will take care of this case.

Therealbobo, you have 24 hours to update me with information regarding the dictator that ordered you to do that.

I want screenshots and/or video.
I have no screeshots nor video on the whole incident i didn't know i was gonna get reported in the first place im not the one that should upload a video or a screenshot, if i had video of the incident i would've reported some of them for breaking nlr and one of them fearrp but didn't record at that time.
I can't record the whole time i play on the server just because someone might report me, he's the one that should upload the video you can actually hear me communicating with the dictator on voicechat if he has a long video
I was at the spawn, pretty hard nlr, I know the rules bro I didn't break any
Even if some other corleone did break fearrp or whatever you say that's not what this pr is about