STEAM_1:1:16249669

Your ban ID:

Banned by:
-Spear
-[FL] AwestruckBullet

Reason:
-D/C to avoid arrest
-Double Accounting - Water

Involved: a random squeeker (I have no idea who that was)

Why we should unban you:
Because I've been behaving good and I'm a changed man and I love this server and all.
Last night I even had a dream where I was unbanned and we were on this hill on a weird map looking down to the city. We had a floating race track part on top of the hill where someone was driving a firetruck which I prop pushed down to the city. Call me a weirdo but I didn't make up that dream, I actually dreamt that!

To spear: I did tell the squeeker to leave my shop and quit squeeking and jumping around (he was like the 5th customer in a row to squeek and speak while jumping on the counter) but he kept on jumping on the counter and... squeeking (I can't describe the situation with a better word). So I pull out that pistol since no police comes to aid after we had called for help, I shoot around a bit at him and near him not trying to kill him but he keeps on squeeking so he calls the police soon after and they arrive and he tries to squeek and speak to his mic to explain to the police officer why we should be put to prison and I try to say something in between. During this time potential customers come knocking at the door and I tell my co-worker to tell them we're closed, he goes to the door and says: "Sorry sir, we're closed... we have a squeeker here."

Every time I begin to explain the situation to the police officer, the squeeker just squeeks and speaks even louder so eventually after around 20 minutes the police officer draws his conclusions and arrests us, having wasted around 20 minutes of our time while being forced to listen to that squeeker I get a headache and I decide to disconnect since I'm so angry and frustrated the squeeker gets the better of me just by making so much noise the idiot police (probably the squeeker's friend) arrests us both. He didn't even seem to want to listen to us since he let the squeeker just be loud.

Double accounting... I thought to myself what's there to lose anymore? Lose the price of a kebab because that's the price of a gmod here, around the same price as one kebab. My friend convinced me to think like this around the times I was thinking of coming back.
No, I don't double account anymore, honestly it's boring in the long run, stupid and ruins the game for others and sometimes even I think from other peoples' perspective. I was stuck pretending to be someomne else and using the voice to a minimum, even with a voice changer which I forgot to turn on in the end and so was I caught by a player who remembered me. To be frank, I was surprised that some people actually remembered me, especially since there was a whole new wave of players. Nevertheless stuff happened, regrets are there and all that.
First of all, you have provided no evidence for your first ban.

Secondly, do you honestly expect me to take this unban request seriously?
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Denied.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]