Poll: Favourite Theme ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Light
5.56%
2 5.56%
Christmas
5.56%
2 5.56%
Classic
16.67%
6 16.67%
72.22%
26 72.22%
Total 36 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

FLs Best Theme ?
What’s your preferred theme ?
[Image: giphy.gif]
2017 because I’m used to it and it looks simple.
(02-28-2018, 12:19 PM)Falc Wrote: 2017 because I’m used to it and it looks simple.

Light & Christmas are by far the simplest
I prefer classic, and before you start going off at me, there’s a method to my madness.

The majority of the time I am browsing the forums, I am using a mobile device. I can’t really say why except that I’m rarely, if ever, home anymore. I’ll leave you to guess why Wink. The classic theme is much easier for me to use on Mobile than the other themes, and I kind of grew up with it on Fearless so it’s kind of a part of FL for me.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
The following 1 user Likes Reebs's post:
  • Eclipze
(02-28-2018, 12:54 PM)Reebs Wrote: I prefer classic, and before you start going off at me, there’s a method to my madness.

The majority of the time I am browsing the forums, I am using a mobile device. I can’t really say why except that I’m rarely, if ever, home anymore. I’ll leave you to guess why Wink. The classic theme is much easier for me to use on Mobile than the other themes, and I kind of grew up with it on Fearless so it’s kind of a part of FL for me.

I found Christmas worked best on mobile while light was broke. As soon as that was fixed back on that.

Have been since it’s been out lol
2017 Theme by far
Wolven

Big Bang Cafe ;p
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

I love the 2017. Its very clean and fresh and the layout is great.
[Image: clvck9d.png]
Classic, everyone else is ugly
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
I use the 2017 one, but the classic theme is also cool Smile