UK Weather
(03-01-2018, 08:17 PM)Lt. Jeff Wrote: This snow is terrible actually, my father has rear-ended 2 vehicles already because his brakes are fucked due to the snow.

Don’t think it’s the brakes mate In sorry to say but he may just be a shit driver
(03-01-2018, 06:46 PM)Marty Wrote:
(03-01-2018, 06:10 PM)mintblackbeard Wrote: Holy shit, we've had about an inch and a half of snow. This is incredible. We've not had anything this insane in years. We're all going to die. Please help.

Legit though, it's good to have a little snow. Not too bad Smile

Love from the south.

Aw yeah not to bad. Absolutely not.....unless of course the motorways are still closed. Your roads haven’t been touched by a snow plough or gritters, it’s been snowing non stop for the last two days.

Shops are closed, even the 24 hour Asda is closed, milk isn’t being delivered, energy costs are through the freaking roof and people are literally dying on their way to work and cars being smashed up etc.

No public transport at all in the West of Scotland since yesterday afternoon.

But yah, we’re all over-reacting.

I'm just referring to the area I am in where we've had a relatively small amount of snow and everyone has shit themselves. In other areas, there are serious implications due to snow. Hence the love from the south.
Wales had a red alert. However I am on lower grounds we have had some bad whether but up on the hills and in some of 'the valleys' (No Pun Intended) Snow is quite bad. My College shut down for the rest of the Week aswell as the schools and we are remaining on a red warning until tomorrow I believe. The whether is estimated to leave by the weekend and its foretasted rain. However tomorrow may prove torrential as its given rain but temperatures of -5 so its highly like to freeze and therefore ruin the roads
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
I hope to drown in snow when i grow up
(03-02-2018, 12:14 AM)Pufitee Wrote: I hope to drown in snow when i grow up

Come to Scotland, More specifically, Central/West Scotland and that can be arranged.
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • pufitee
Fun Fact: This is the first time Scotland has EVER had a red warning for snow and we are currently sitting at 8-10 inch of it.
Tesco, Asda, McDonalds, Pizza Hut, KFC, Schools, Businesses, Colleges are all closed, Not good.
[Image: Bj6kLZS.png]
i hope the weather floods the uk and sinks it, that would be great!
The following 4 users Like sebasti161's post:
  • Exotic, Janzo 火, Archer, Eclipze
(03-02-2018, 12:40 AM)Marty Wrote:
(03-02-2018, 12:14 AM)Pufitee Wrote: I hope to drown in snow when i grow up

Come to Scotland, More specifically, Central/West Scotland and that can be arranged.

on my way!!!
(03-01-2018, 11:10 PM)Rico Rodriguez Wrote:
(03-01-2018, 08:17 PM)Lt. Jeff Wrote: This snow is terrible actually, my father has rear-ended 2 vehicles already because his brakes are fucked due to the snow.

Don’t think it’s the brakes mate In sorry to say but he may just be a shit driver

Lmao nice joke
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
(03-02-2018, 11:23 AM)sebasti161 Wrote: i hope the weather floods the uk and sinks it, that would be great!

But not Scotland, we are chill.
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • sebasti161