UK Weather
How’s the weather where you are ?

Where I am in Glasgow is currently covered in about 2FT of snow, all schools closed etc. Infact most of Scotland schools are closed.

MET Office is most likely going to call a red weather warning.

Police have advised not to travel on the roads today.
[Image: giphy.gif]
East Midlands is terrible, it snowed then rained right after so it's wet, sludgy and disgusting
Wolven

a few miles North of London, there is about 1cm of Snow, and its sunny. No doubt that it will melt.
It is very cold in Norway as well

Spoiler :
[Image: uten_navn.png]

[Image: clvck9d.png]
The following 1 user Likes Zona's post:
  • Nudelsalat
I think all schools in Edinburgh except for mine have decided to close today which is great
The following 1 user Likes Exotic's post:
  • Wolven
(02-28-2018, 09:20 AM)Exotic Wrote: I think all schools in Edinburgh except for mine have decided to close today which is great

LOL, more like all schools in Scotland, Glasgow, South Lanarkshire, North Lanarkshire, East Renfrewshire, West Dunbartonshire all closed all schools and nurseries, all of the highlands closed too.

Where I am because we are up high there’s eadily about 6 inches - 1 foot of snow on the ground.
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • Exotic
In west Yorkshire we got bout a foot of snow now, buses are canceled and there is no trains, o yeah and main road is shut
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
South London. Pretty bad
Kind Regards

That guy. Ive resigned from contributor 4 times now.
We’ve just been upgraded to a red weather warning, first time Scotland has ever had one.

For anyone not clued up, red inidicates danger to life due to to weather conditions.

[Image: qL7dOCI.jpg]

Only problem with this is police can now make the operational decision to close roads and motorways and prevent drivers from driving.
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • Captain Barry
Ah fuck. I am actually scared of going out on deliveries if this continues
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]