[Solved] Mic Problem
Hello everyone, i nees your help, about my mic. Recently my mic stopped working. A few months ago it started to sometimes turn off or something, but now, it just doesnt work anymore. The mic was perfectly fine.
Oh? New Signature

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJINnfmsyx51J2Yn6-BTU...MQj1zjTh5g]
Good Morning Rushi,

Mind if I ask what microphone you currently use? As well as does it only turn off for Garry's mod or does it turn off in general?
Well, sometimes in other games it works, but on gmod it just doesn't anynore, from a day to another, my mic started to fail.
Oh? New Signature

test your mic in audacity to see if it works and make sure you select the right mic
My mic is working when i go play a bit of Unturned
Oh? New Signature

have you set a default mic in windows? [Image: unknown.png]
The following 1 user Likes sebasti161's post:
  • JohnSilver
(02-26-2018, 02:14 PM)sebasti161 Wrote: have you set a default mic in windows? [Image: unknown.png]

again what sebasti said to make sure your mic has been set to default and try putting in the console on Gmod 
stopsound
then
snd_restart
this should reboot Gmod the devices you are using to default ones so set headset/speaker that you want beforehand same with the mic
[Image: zypxjb7.jpg]
The following 2 users Like JohnSilver's post:
  • Luna, sebasti161
Alright, i will try it
Oh? New Signature

has your problem been solved?
if no response is given within the next 12 hours i will close this thread, if the problem occurs again please make another help&support thread and we'll be glad to help you!

sincerely,
sebasti161
help & support department of fearless
Thread closed and moved, thread owner has not responded to thread in almost three weeks.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator