Unban Request PapaAgreas
Posting on behalf of PapaAgreas

Your name: PapaAgreas

Your SteamID: [b]STEAM_0:0:428054514[/b]

Your ban ID: 79703

Banned by: [FL] The Siphon

Reason: DA of Kenzi (STEAM_0:1:120565933)

Involved: Me and Kenzi (The guy writing this)

Why we should unban you: I was not contacted by an admin before this ban and I want to know what led to you (Siphon) banning me as I am not Kenzi. You may have believed I was him as he is posting for me, but I know him through a friend who recomended the server, I could not sign up (due to glitch) to report and asked my friend who told me about this server to do it for me. He said he also hasnt signed up yet so he asked his friend Kenzi to do it and he agreed. Im not even sure if the admin run our IP's and would like to see evidence that they are the same as not many people particulary like me on the server. Can an admin post a way to contact me or kenzi as I dont have any permissions on the discord as I cant sign up to the website and get this sorted.
Evening PapaAgreas,

I had gotten an @call from several people
saying that you were a DA of Kenzi because you have
matching voices.
At first I could not find anything linking your accounts,
I couldn't remember what you sounded like.
However, I later saw that you posted a PR and matched the voice
to a PR Kenzi made a long time ago.

Here: https://plays.tv/video/59c9269ff3c6d2e826/rdm
and Here: https://plays.tv/video/5a917ad8ee7e617963/breen-report-

Another suspicion is the fact you are posting for everything he does.
Why doesn't he do it himself?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]
Anwsering for myself not papa
As I have stated in Dm's there is a glitch with signing up. So I was asked by a friend who i played with before and who now plays with papaagreas (btw hisname is Zbigniew) to report some people for him as Zbigniew could not do it for him as he has also not signed up. So thats why I post for him.
As for the voice, we do sound alike and come from the same area. SW London. However, You can see a severe difference in FPS and quality, yet the 2 posts are around 2 months apart meaning if I was him I would have gotten a new PC which would have been unlikely.
"I feel as if its unfair I am being banned due to our similar voices.!" Papa
Anwsering myself not papa
I have previously totaled about 1 years worth of bans and waited all of them out, including my last one which was 6months, I have showed signs of reformation and tried to be better on the server, why would I DA this time? Also did you even look at our IP's as that would be the logical thing to do.
For 1 the post's arent 2 months apart.
They're about 7 months apart.
And 2 the voice's are the exact same, the tone, the structure
it is impeccable.

However, if you 2 are really different people, I am happy
to go into a Discord with the both of you
simultaneously.
I dont see why that is necerary as your "evidence" just does not line up, can you not just check our IP's and that should do it or I would like to speak to a further superior, me and papa are not that close friends. I quit GMOD and may have came back, but idk if he stays banned. Your not making my life hard but his. (Except for I have to constantly post for him) Also as you said yourself, its been 7 months, so dont you think my voice would have changed as im 16? BTW give me like 24h to respond as i am busy and writing for the both of us is a bit difficult.
I doubt your voice would have changed in the last 7 months as you are 16,
but not impossible indeed. However the voices are the same, not just similar

Well why don't we just prove it by
getting into a Discord together? That's
not too much hastle?

And for the IP I will look into that soon.

And if you would like to talk to an SA
be my guest.
Papa "I find this unfair and a bit stupid, I am new to the game and server and yet I will be kept banned due to accusations without, in my opinion, sufficient evidence, and because the person you think I am has had enough? If the login problem is fixed I will try to resolve this but Kenzi does not and I wont keep asking him."
It seems you are dodging my
proposition.
Sharing your opinion will not help me
conclude this.
I know your annoyed, but if you really are
2 different people, we can sort out a time
were all available and can prove you 2 are different people
by going into a Discord or similar.