Wow dumb reason.
Your name: Will Farrel.

[b]Your ban ID: 6092.

[b]Banned by: [FL] Elder.

[b]Server
: rp_EvoCity v2d.

Involved: Elder and I.

[b]Why we should unban you: I respect every admin on that server and player 100% including Elder but what you did elder was abusive. I said do you mind if i do a quick investigation and you said no. So then you closed you'r door the door was then shot at and you rushed back in a hurry picked me out of the croud although everyone was holding a gun also and banned me! now no respect but way to check the logs. Plus even of it was me seriousaly a 2 week ban this is my favorite server because i am so used to servers with a friendly enviorment like fearless rp. But when i get a call on the server saying someone is being killed and eaten in the slums apartment what would you do. Put your self in my shoes would you wanna get banned for 2 weeks for a tiny little problem that could have been resolved within a couple minutes by just talking to me? I apreciate everyone that ready this Thanks.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
- User warned -
Oh hell no I remember what you did, we were trying to RP and the cops all came storming at my god damn door! But then even with all the fail happening I still answered the door, and we had an RP conversation on how you need a warrant to search my room. Then right when I closed my door, you shot the f**k out of me, spraying the whole room hitting all of my friends (Temar and Coffee) and killing me. Of course you are going to get banned and no I am not going to unban you.
Deniiiiiied and cloooooosed.