UBR - [FL:RP] Druggo
Your name: (Your Steam name) [FL:RP] Druggo

Your ban ID: (Ban ID as found on the ban page, example 2779) 79645

Steam ID: [b]STEAM_0:0:419707422[/b]

Reason: (Why were you banned, as stated on the ban page) 
R/C to avoid NLR blacklist right after an admin sit

Staff member who banned you: Lesanka

Reason why you should be unbanned: Firstly you blacklisted me right it then came up on my screen saying 5000 seconds or disagree i clicked Disagree right because i thought it was messed up as its never 5000 seconds so i clicked disagree then i reconected not to break NLR either because i didnt go near my death point
I Didnt know that the 5000 seconds thing was because of my ban so i just casually pressed disagree thinking it was a bug ect then reconnected went no where near my death place and now your saying i connected to break NLR because that is a lie as i went no where near my death position
(02-18-2018, 10:07 PM)ItzAspire Wrote: Tbh I was witness to your nlr breakage and that alone with 300+ hours should be enough to get the ban but lesanka was lenient with you. Now I can't speak on behalf of the admins but you clearly reconnected to play again when u had a 2 hour nlr timer. But yes I am only commenting as I feel strongly he has no case as the initial blacklist was lenient so the ban itself is fair.

Your not relevant go away you crashed into the back of me diliberatly then blowed me up was messing around with my car moving it out of the fire using a prop which i didnt say you could touch my car .
Please only leave a comment if you are directly involved in the above case. Opinions and witness statements are not required nor valid to solely go from.
Ignore reply, can't delete
It seemed as if you were R/C-ing to avoid the NLR blacklist itself, but I can see that you might have been confused if you haven't received a NLR blacklist before. There really isn't a way to tell, but I am willing believe you.

In my future cases, I'll make sure to make people aware what the NLR blacklist does so they don't disconnect unnecessarily and make themselves look guilty of attempting to bypass it.
[Image: MZRod0q.png]
Okay I am sorry for not realising the 5000 seconds was not a bug sorry it’s just I seen 5000 seconds instead of 10 and thought it was a bug so I reconnected and then went no where near my death position
My main issue is just that the ban says RC to avoid NLR but I didn’t go anywhere near my death place when i rejoined and I am really sorry I didn’t realise the 5000 timer was because of the blacklist next time I will wait I just wasn’t thinking straight and just thought it was a bug
If you read it correctly, the ban states "R/C to avoid NLR blacklist" not just NLR.

After receiving an NLR blacklist, the user gets slayed and will not be able to respawn for the entirety of their NLR cooldown. This is part of the process of an NLR blacklist. You should not then reconnect to effectively bypass the cooldown, regardless of what you do when you rejoin.

That said, it does seem like there was a bit of confusion as this isn't clearly stated to people who have never received an NLR blacklist before. Now you know how it works, I'm sure you will not do this again.

Lesanka has asked to have the ban removed as you were clearly not aware of the process which happens with an NLR blacklist.

UBR Approved. 
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]